✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

True Love

Tash

They played it at beacon

It was really great that the boys decided to make such a sincere record. It lifts the emotions revolving around the songs.

It's beautiful. Like ASFOS they asked not to record it. But it's gorgeous and brooding.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inb4 possible shitstorm.

Or we have learned from our mistakes?

No, the shitstorm will still happen ;)

And now for weather. This weekend looks promising but for the next 48 hours theres a 100% chance of shitstorm

MJeatingpopcorn.gif

From someone at the concert who witnessed True Love:

"subway is arriving so ill type a bit, the beat sounded like Paradise slowed down and Johnny's abrupt minor chords reminded me a little of atlas. Chris called it the best song off the album and his favorite song he's ever written."

"subway is arriving so ill type a bit, the beat sounded like Paradise slowed down and Johnny's abrupt minor chords reminded me a little of atlas. Chris called it the best song off the album and his favorite song he's ever written."

Seriously, this is going the same way as ASFOS.

Mega Hype? Check

Played after radio broadcast? Check

Chris asks not to film? Check

Next stops are:

Leaks

Shitstorm Cometh

Begging for PMs

"This isn't that great" & "WTF is this shit yo" & "I'm done with Coldplay after this one song" & "I want Oldplay"

"I was so in the moment I already forgot the melody. But I do remember really loving Will's drumming. It's slow and simple. And it's on a drum pad, not actual drums. "

"I want to say it's something like a mix of parachutes and x&y stuff, but don't quote me on that."

"I was so in the moment I already forgot the melody. But I do remember really loving Will's drumming. It's slow and simple. And it's on a drum pad, not actual drums. "

"I want to say it's something like a mix of parachutes and x&y stuff, but don't quote me on that."

What did he just say! lol, actually, the guy on reddit who said this is on this site as well.

What did he just say! lol, actually, the guy on reddit who said this is on this site as well.

lol I guess I quote him, didn't I? :wiped:

Oh well-- this is for those who don't go on reddit I suppose

From what I remember, the song did have a slower, more synthesized beat. I can totally hear the Atlas-like comparison. It's weird, but Johnny's opening guitar almost had a banjo-like quality to it. It was really REALLY cool. Very laidback but also completely different from any other song I've heard from the album.