✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Gwyneth announced their separation

Tash

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris once said: “People think having your father on tour would cramp your style, but he’s got all the right moves. He’s living the dream.”

He joked: “I have to check he hasn’t trashed the hotel room before we leave each city.”

:laugh3: Classic Chris

I am guessing they are going to be asking his sister next :inquisitive:

All I have to say is Cameron diaz gave a beautiful interview on them today which was so refreshing to hear .. They are definately doing something as a couple that I've never seen and it's nice , kinda getting rid of the things that don't work but keeping the things that do . I wish the media would really understand what they seem to be trying to do and kind if praise it instead of the bashing who gets what that's going on . I love chris and gwyneth I think they have a happy future ahead of them just in the different way :)

Is this interviewer really f serious????!!!!!

COULD JOHN STAMOS DATE GWYNETH PALTROW?

One of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors tells "E! News" what he thinks about the newly single star and her "conscious uncoupling" theory!

http://uk.eonline.com/news/525036/5-signs-that-gwyneth-paltrow-and-chris-martin-would-eventually-split-up

around 1:03

interviewer: have to say, she is gonna be single, you are single, you both are good looking, you know

JS: I can't comment on that

interviewer: not yet..

JS: she is good looking

Apart from the article being full of typos and JoHnny (:freak:) it is amazing how random the stories get LOL. Especially all those "secret sources" with their magical rainbow unicorn poop-ish information about the band :awesome:

I hate tabloid press. It's virtually nothing but a fire starter. BUT I will make a small confession here.....don't shoot arrows at me....I admit that the thought had crossed my mind that they didn't hang out with Jonny and family much. Of course, I don't know this. In pics or videos that combined Chloe and GP, they didn't seem to interact. I have read before that she and Joanna interacted and were friends. In the front of her cookbooks, she dedicated it to their couple friends, and the Bucklands were not listed. I thought, okay, I'm sure they get enough of each other in the studio or on tour that they don't want to hang out with each other outside of work, but the Harveys were listed. Now, I'm not saying this is true! I do not know these people. I detest the tabloids and don't believe 99.9% of what I read in them, but I admit that the thought that they didn't hang out much had crossed my mind.

there's only one thing that DM didn't try, put together all the photos of chris and jonny kissing and start rumours about the two of them having a gay affair :lol:

Maybe they will if you call the showbiz desk: 0203 6151396