✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Gwyneth announced their separation

Tash

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get why everyones so sad. Should be glad hes finally left that high maintenance, controlling, totally up herself gwyneth paltrow. Wouldnt be surprised if she cheated. She thinks shes gods gift to earth

Chris can now do his own thing

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Mods can we please get another article up on the homepage other than that depressing one that's been up for days now?

Surely there must be something else to post about the music.

I'm sorry? Just scroll down or stop looking at it.

I don't normally respond to things written here but this time I feel I must. You don't know Gwyneth and you don't know Chris. To say she is ,controlling so and so is just very immature. If she was so controlling she would never of had to ALWAYS make excuses for Chris not being at her premiers, red carpet events, star on the walk of fame and so on (although he went to lots of premiers for Simon Pegg and others) this is just a sad thing that is happening, and as she and Chris don't engage at the negative comments I feel the real fans shouldn't feel the right to be snarky and say awful things about Gwyneth,

In interviews she always spoke positively about Chris and the band and her family when asked, she always said as long as the 3 of them were set she felt she could go and do her job. Chris on the other hand did not return the favor, he always talked about the 2 (meaning the kids) were his main concern and maybe it is the English humor but to always say things like (she has been a great beard for me for 10 yrs) I always felt sorry for her, he could have been nice about her once in awhile. I know if my husband talked about me the way he always talked about her it would have hurt me soooo much.

I always felt this ice princess persona was and is a front. I also know all you coldplayers think Chris is the be all to end all but just maybe he is hard to live with, just maybe he could have tried a little harder, we can`t blame everything on Gwyneth Chris shares the blame also and this is the last I will say on this as I`m sure you will all attack me now. I have enjoyed my time reading all what you guys have said over the years as a guest.

I have always loved the way Will has always said such wonderful things about his wife and kids and Chris sure could have taken a page out of his book, go back on youtube and watch the interviews. Also I think everyone is going to be surprised when we find out Chris is a not the paragon of virtue you all think he is but a very flawed man, a nice man but very flawed. I have always felt sorry for the disrespect he showed his wife in public and at award shows. the last year and a half when he was working on his marriage he started to talk kindly about her but too little too late. I`m sure he has someone else lined up so don`t be surprised.

I don't normally respond to things written here but this time I feel I must. You don't know Gwyneth and you don't know Chris. To say she is ,controlling so and so is just very immature. If she was so controlling she would never of had to ALWAYS make excuses for Chris not being at her premiers, red carpet events, star on the walk of fame and so on (although he went to lots of premiers for Simon Pegg and others) this is just a sad thing that is happening, and as she and Chris don't engage at the negative comments I feel the real fans shouldn't feel the right to be snarky and say awful things about Gwyneth,

In interviews she always spoke positively about Chris and the band and her family when asked, she always said as long as the 3 of them were set she felt she could go and do her job. Chris on the other hand did not return the favor, he always talked about the 2 (meaning the kids) were his main concern and maybe it is the English humor but to always say things like (she has been a great beard for me for 10 yrs) I always felt sorry for her, he could have been nice about her once in awhile. I know if my husband talked about me the way he always talked about her it would have hurt me soooo much.

I always felt this ice princess persona was and is a front. I also know all you coldplayers think Chris is the be all to end all but just maybe he is hard to live with, just maybe he could have tried a little harder, we can`t blame everything on Gwyneth Chris shares the blame also and this is the last I will say on this as I`m sure you will all attack me now. I have enjoyed my time reading all what you guys have said over the years as a guest.

I have always loved the way Will has always said such wonderful things about his wife and kids and Chris sure could have taken a page out of his book, go back on youtube and watch the interviews. Also I think everyone is going to be surprised when we find out Chris is a not the paragon of virtue you all think he is but a very flawed man, a nice man but very flawed. I have always felt sorry for the disrespect he showed his wife in public and at award shows. the last year and a half when he was working on his marriage he started to talk kindly about her but too little too late. I`m sure he has someone else lined up so don`t be surprised.

Do you Chris or Gwyneth? It seems you are a friend of GP.

That being said, I concur with you. Chris will also have part of the blame. But since we don't know them, we don't really know. So everything that is talked here is pure speculation.

May I be so bold?

I think we should close this thread.

And if you are asking me "why?" all my hope is lost.

Actually, no don't close it. For one, those who don't want to read it can just ignore it. And second, it will provide a good gauge as to which users are most gullible and prone to relying on tabloids as 'news'. I found it a useful tool to figure out which users may populate my ignore list as people who wouldn't have much to add to meaningful discussions.

Actually, no don't close it. For one, those who don't want to read it can just ignore it. And second, it will provide a good gauge as to which users are most gullible and prone to relying on tabloids as 'news'. I found it a useful tool to figure out which users may populate my ignore list as people who wouldn't have much to add to meaningful discussions.

:nod:

I found it a useful tool to figure out which users may populate my ignore list as people who wouldn't have much to add to meaningful discussions.

I'm going to take the risk :p

Bj7fpAwCAAAk9yU.jpg:large

link

Chris Martin is furious at claims he cheated on wife Gwyneth Paltrow and wants his lawyers to stop American magazines naming the alleged other woman.

They must be referring to Kate Bosworth, right?

More rumours about the breakup:

The Mail on Sunday can reveal that it was Martin who called time on their marriage, but the timing of the announcement as well as its content has been meticulously handled by Gwyneth, who wanted to wait until after the Awards season before going public.

According to friends, Martin, who is releasing a new album with Coldplay in May, wanted the announcement made before he goes on the road.

Friends say Martin had tired of Paltrow's quest for perfection and need to be in control. And it is understood that he feared that rumours about his wife's alleged infidelities were going to be exposed.

The catalyst for the split is said to have been Vanity Fair magazine preparing then pulling an exposé before publication.

and

Now the internet is buzzing with fresh rumours of a relatively new and close friendship Martin is said to have struck up with model and TV presenter Alexa Chung.

Martin is believed to have spent time with the British model at the Glastonbury festival last year and, according to one source, they have remained in touch since then and have spent time together in LA. A source said: ‘Alexa and Chris have been close for much of the past year. They have lots of friends in common and just clicked.

‘Since Chris moved out to Los Angeles, Alexa's been house-sitting for a friend in the Hollywood Hills, and it’s been great for Chris having someone so normal nearby.

‘She has this really secluded private garden that no one can see into with hammocks set up between the trees and a gas bonfire nearby so you can look up and see the stars and feel like you're camping. Chris would go and see Alexa when things got stressful with Gwyneth and lie there swinging in a hammock next to her. They'd talk and talk until 5am some nights about everything from their childhoods, to what’s going on with the world and art and music.’

link

I'm going to take the risk :p

Bj7fpAwCAAAk9yU.jpg:large

link

Chris Martin is furious at claims he cheated on wife Gwyneth Paltrow and wants his lawyers to stop American magazines naming the alleged other woman.

They must be referring to Kate Bosworth, right?

More rumours about the breakup:

The Mail on Sunday can reveal that it was Martin who called time on their marriage, but the timing of the announcement as well as its content has been meticulously handled by Gwyneth, who wanted to wait until after the Awards season before going public.

According to friends, Martin, who is releasing a new album with Coldplay in May, wanted the announcement made before he goes on the road.

Friends say Martin had tired of Paltrow's quest for perfection and need to be in control. And it is understood that he feared that rumours about his wife's alleged infidelities were going to be exposed.

The catalyst for the split is said to have been Vanity Fair magazine preparing then pulling an exposé before publication.

and

Now the internet is buzzing with fresh rumours of a relatively new and close friendship Martin is said to have struck up with model and TV presenter Alexa Chung.

Martin is believed to have spent time with the British model at the Glastonbury festival last year and, according to one source, they have remained in touch since then and have spent time together in LA. A source said: ‘Alexa and Chris have been close for much of the past year. They have lots of friends in common and just clicked.

‘Since Chris moved out to Los Angeles, Alexa's been house-sitting for a friend in the Hollywood Hills, and it’s been great for Chris having someone so normal nearby.

‘She has this really secluded private garden that no one can see into with hammocks set up between the trees and a gas bonfire nearby so you can look up and see the stars and feel like you're camping. Chris would go and see Alexa when things got stressful with Gwyneth and lie there swinging in a hammock next to her. They'd talk and talk until 5am some nights about everything from their childhoods, to what’s going on with the world and art and music.’

link

THE SOURCE KNOWS EVERYTHING :nod:

I have never in my entire life felt sorrier for two people. Also the actress isn't Kate Bosworth, Lainey Gossip named her earlier this week and there is no way I believed it when I read it and still don't but I wouldn't give the star any credence by repeating what Lainey said also Donovan Leitch has finally spoken about an innocent kiss at the baseball game as everyone here knew. Also this Lainey person spoke about Alexa Chung (I don't know who she is or her claim to fame) I just hope they stay an extra week in the Bahamas, the kids are going to need it. Lainey makes me ashamed for being Canadian.