✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Jenjie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out my thread I just made :

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99508-Cologne-Tickets-for-E-work-through-eventim-de-were-rigged?p=5636374#post5636374

They were "supposedly" sold out in 15 seconds.

Any experience with this eventim.de b*llshit ?

im really down !! already took off work and so on. this is a really disapointing experience for me ! =,(

Hello everybody! : o )

I'm sorry this has to be my first post but the show is now officially sold out: https://de-de.facebook.com/eventimDE

In the comment section they wrote:

- "Guten Morgen zusammen! Die Nachfrage war einfach riesengroß. Die Köln-Show war innerhalb von Minuten ausverkauft. Es tut uns sehr leid, dass einige Fans dieses Mal leider kein Glück hatten! Viele Grüße!"

- "Wir können eure Enttäuschung verstehen. Die Nachfrage war riesengroß. Es waren knapp 2.000 Tickets im Verkauf, die in der Tat nach wenigen Sekunden alle in Warenkörben reserviert waren und nach wenigen Minuten war die Show ausverkauft!”

I'm sorry for all of those (including me ; o )) who couldn't get through! But don't worry! You'll get to see them soon, I'm sure, and for those hoping it would be "intimate": I was there in 2011 for a "The Red Hot Chili Peppers" concert and it didn't feel more intimate as in a large hall in the first few rows and the most memorable moments I experienced in huge stadiums when I was looking around and saw many thousand people being happy whether they were in row one or row "5'000" (

; o )).

Don't be angry at anybody...In many "Facebook comments" they're just bashing everything which kind of reminds me of this:

: o D

It's paradox I know, but it's great they're as popular, isn't it?

Have a guh-reat day! : o )

Thanks Fabreeze!

But I wouldn´t say they were sold out in minutes, it must have been less than a second, otherwise the constant refreshing would have worked :\

You're welcome, "Becky"! (I don't know to what extent we're using pseudonyms here ; o ))

As they say (almost) all tickets were RESERVED after a few seconds and SOLD after a few minutes (after all the payment procedures). But it's definitely worth continuing to refresh as payment procedures fail or whatever and tickets get released again.

Concerning technical preparation I sure could have done better (faster internet connection, program/download automatic refreshing algorithms or asking like 10 friends for help) but all my purchases in the past were way more comfortable (e.g. I bought my "The Red Hot Chili Peppers" tickets for "E-Werk" like 5 minutes later and they were constantly available for like 10 minutes). But I'm sure I'm not the only one upgrading for future purchases and we'll just end up in a world like the one of "high-frequency trading" (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/14/opinion/krugman-three-expensive-milliseconds.html?ref=highfrequencyalgorithmictrading) ; o )

Congrats to all the lucky ones! Enjoy! : o )