✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-Apr] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany - Links in 1st post -SHOW TIME 9PM (GERMAN TIME)

Jenjie

Gosh, i hate the internet. In the old days you would have just waited in line for a couple of days and you would have had your tickets.

That would also separate the real fans from the ones who want to go but not really, if that makes sense. :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

This is my first post on the forum. But i'm so excited! I managed to get a ticket this morning :)

I'm sorry for everyone who wasn't lucky. Maybe some extra tickets will be released later this day or tomorrow.

Best Wishes,

Coral

Hi,

Congratulations to all who got the tickets for E-Werk. And i wish a better luck for the rest of concerts for those who missed it! Eventim website sucks and I had to keep trying for 70 minutes to finally get the tickets! I must have pressed the 'refresh' button a thousand times.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask if anyone is going to travel from Hannover? I can surely use some company.

Thanks and hope to see all great coldplayers at Köln.

It just sort of stunk since I had three separate computers going and all refreshed at 9am and all of them said it was sold out like RIGHT THEN and over the next 40 minutes it only showed up as green on my laptop one time (and obviously the tickets then disappeared). Bleh, super stressful experience. Will have to hope for a less stressful time when they do a US Tour and hopefully do Toronto or something but I mean Coldplay is hard to get tickets for even in a big stadium.

[25-Apr-2014] E-Werk, Cologne, Germany

Reading about the 30 sec ticket sale almost gave me a heart attack. I am too old for this but I will give it a try for NY. Flying back to LA like I did for Sony Shows is not an option :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you got tickets. I dont have that kind of luck.

:sad:

I'm just considering if I ever put myself through that stress again. And HEY, you can still win tickets for that show! Try the 1Live lottery on wednesday! :)

I go through the process again and again and think about what i could have done different. I hate not getting what i want, i always feel like i haven't done enough and everything possible. :\

There's only so much you can do. I was in a group of six people, and two of us got tickets while the other ones got trolled like all the other people on the internet T__T

There's only so much you can do. I was in a group of six people, and two of us got tickets while the other ones got trolled like all the other people on the internet T__T

Well, lets see the positive site here:

There are still 2 shows in Europe i can get tickets for.

The money i save on the cologne show will go straight into the GS tour.

So, yeah the venue is lost but not the concert, its just postponed.

I go through the process again and again and think about what i could have done different. I hate not getting what i want, i always feel like i haven't done enough and everything possible. :\
I doubt there's anything you could do other than just be ready on the site on time, really. 3 seconds is MADNESS!!!!! It's all about luck.

I am in US. Washington, D.C. So traveling to Europe also not an option :)

Ah okay judging from your previous post I thought you tried getting tix and failed.

Well, lets see the positive site here:

There are still 2 shows in Europe i can get tickets for.

The money i save on the cologne show will go straight into the GS tour.

So, yeah the venue is lost but not the concert, its just postponed.

That is true! And you can still win the Baden Baden concert! :)

That is true! And you can still win the Baden Baden concert! :)

Technically i can still get to cologne. I just have to win the tickets on 1live, it's as easy as that. :dozey:

Then, i even would have saved the 90€. It can only get better from here. :)

Technically i can still get to cologne. I just have to win the tickets on 1live, it's as easy as that. :dozey:

:wacky: I shall bless you with some of my Coldplay karma then, if there's anything left :lol:

That´s the right attitude ;)

The tickets where 90,90.

I had 2 pc's ready to hit the button. (NEVER REFRESH IF SO MANY PEOPLE ARE ON THE WEBSITE!!!)

Just hit the "info" button at exactly 9AM, you will send automaticly to te right page. At least that's how i done it.

I'm sorry for those who didn't have tickets. I'm shure you will get tickets for the tour.