✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-May-2014] Beacon Theatre, New York, USA

Jenjie

Can someone tell me how much the tickets were for the New York show? Trying to get an indication how much the tickets for the London show are going to be.

The top ticket price in NY is $150, which includes handling fees. So I would guesstimate the top ticket in London will be between £ 90 - 100.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get interrupted by co-worker, can't get 1 ticket or the tm app to work. FML

That sucks! Hope you get through. Wish me luck tho I think I'm out of it. Anyone know if these tixs can be bought on Stubhub or does cardholder have to be there? That's my assumption.

I tried to get a ticket on Citi sale. Bad luck again! It's got to end. Today, I lost two mins entering the first 8 digits instead of 6. MORON! (isn't that what Paltrow derisively called Chris?) Anyway, broke down and bought a scalper ticket for 9 pm show. arch!!!

I tried to get a ticket on Citi sale. Bad luck again! It's got to end. Today, I lost two mins entering the first 8 digits instead of 6. MORON! (isn't that what Paltrow derisively called Chris?) Anyway, broke down and bought a scalper ticket for 9 pm show. arch!!!

Already 95 tixs for 5:00 show on Stubhub, start at $250.00,the S.O.Bs don't waste any time! 550 for 9PM start at 285.00. Isn't that 1/4 of the venue??!!?!

There's got to be a better way to do this. This whole system is so messed up! I was online at 10 sharp trying for tickets, but the scalpers beat me to it, I guess. There are already 150 tickets on stubhub, and the number seems to increase every time I refresh the page. It's ridiculous. The fans always get screwed over. :(

There's got to be a better way to do this. This whole system is so messed up! I was online at 10 sharp trying for tickets, but the scalpers beat me to it, I guess. There are already 150 tickets on stubhub, and the number seems to increase every time I refresh the page. It's ridiculous. The fans always get screwed over. :(

AMEN!

Hope this is appropriate for the forums. I was able to get one ticket but then I found a better ticket, leaving me with an extra ticket I don't need. I paid $100 for it off of TicketMaster and I'm not looking to make a profit by doubling the price. If anyone wants it for the face value then PM me.

EDIT -- Thanks to all who PMed me, the extra ticket is no longer available