✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[5-May-2014] Beacon Theatre, New York, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find it either...

I've been looking too. The thread for the later show doesn't seem to have the posts about 5PM one.

BTW glad to see the threads for ASFoS have been pulled. My guess is it won't be on the set list for The Beacon since some people recorded and posted it despite Chris asking them not to. Shame! :angry:

I've been looking too. The thread for the later show doesn't seem to have the posts about 5PM one.

BTW glad to see the threads for ASFoS have been pulled. My guess is it won't be on the set list for The Beacon since some people recorded and posted it despite Chris asking them not to. Shame! :angry:

I think it will, it's the last song as far as the know and I hope they keep switching the setlist, maybe have like 5/6 songs off GS and other hits + rare songs like Shiver, Politik and Lost!

I think it will, it's the last song as far as the know and I hope they keep switching the setlist, maybe have like 5/6 songs off GS and other hits + rare songs like Shiver, Politik and Lost!

Don't Panic and Til Kingdom Come sounded incredible at Baden-Baden! So good to hear some classics again!

Completely agree and I might lose it if they played Shiver but I think that ship has sailed. No pun intended! :)

I know that in LA I was near a couple that had purchased four tux and when they went to the mandatory will call table to present an id and Citicard, they were given only 2 and told to call citi to ask for refund of other. 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About the shows at the Beacon: I am too old to go so crazy over a band but boy do I wish I could afford the prices for the NY Show at 9 p.m.! I will try to buy on Wed with citicard but my biggest fear is that I won't get a pair and will be very tempted to buy from the ticket scalpers. ARGH! Help me avoid going broke and let me know IF YOU HAVE TIX YOU CAN"T USE. LET ME KNOW!!! Thanks :)

I just got my ticket! I got Loge 4, Row H, Seat 48. Anyone hear got seats near that? It would be cool to sit with a bunch of Coldplayers!

One thing, my ticket is issued to someone else (since I got it through StubHub). I'm assuming that won't be a problem? Are they gonna match ID to the ticket?

I just got my ticket! I got Loge 4, Row H, Seat 48. Anyone hear got seats near that? It would be cool to sit with a bunch of Coldplayers!

One thing, my ticket is issued to someone else (since I got it through StubHub). I'm assuming that won't be a problem? Are they gonna match ID to the ticket?

As far as I know, I don't think it's gonna be a problem. I'm in Orchestra 1 :)

Sorry for the double post, but I just listened to the Zane Lowe interview and I have to say this.

I am so glad that I grabbed a ticket to the NYC show, even if it cost me a pretty penny. Knowing now that they might not be touring this album is gonna make this show even more special. I would have already regretted not seeing Coldplay in a fairly small theatre if I didn't go. Now I would have just hated myself if I didn't go and found out they aren't touring Ghost Stories. Cant wait for next week. It's going to be (pardon the pun) magical.

Me too! The songs bring so much emotional too. I can't wait to see Coldplay live, looking forward to this more than ever. Still trying to find a place to sleep just for a couple of hours after the gig. Will be my first time in NYC!

Yeah, I'll probably be sleeping a bit at the airport and on the flight home. Or maybe not at all. I have a lot of trouble sleeping, so it's very possible I'll be up until later the next day.

I used to travel to NY/NJ a lot. I still go there fairly often, but not as often as I used to. Sine you'll only be there a few hours, you might not be able to do much, but you have to at least get yourself a slice of pizza, haha. Hopefully there can be a Coldplayer meet up and we can all get one! :P

Yeah, I'll probably be sleeping a bit at the airport and on the flight home. Or maybe not at all. I have a lot of trouble sleeping, so it's very possible I'll be up until later the next day.

I used to travel to NY/NJ a lot. I still go there fairly often, but not as often as I used to. Sine you'll only be there a few hours, you might not be able to do much, but you have to at least get yourself a slice of pizza, haha. Hopefully there can be a Coldplayer meet up and we can all get one! :P

haha yeah, i'm only gonna be there for about 40 hours, looking forward to it! I hope there's like a bunch of Coldplayers to meet up!

I visited the Coldplay Concert in Cologne, it was sooooooooo fantastic, I'm still completely flashed by the performance, the songs (simply everything)... :-)

I've a problem, perhaps somebody can help me...

It seems that they sold Tour T-Shirts of the Promo-Tour... Because I was so focused on getting a good place to stand (I'm a real small person, you know...) I haven't seen the store where to buy these shirts...

Can somebody who goes to this concert buy me one T-Shirt and send this to me? I could pay in advance, this would be no problem...

Thank you in advance!

Greetings and enjoy the show, it's worth every single Dollar :-)

Claudia

Hello everybody!

Do you think that a few tickets will be on sale just before the show ? I am sure that the venue will not be completely full because some people let their tickets go or don't come. And ticket master mentioned that some tickets could be available...

Thanks in advance !

Hello everybody!

Do you think that a few tickets will be on sale just before the show ? I am sure that the venue will not be completely full because some people let their tickets go or don't come. And ticket master mentioned that some tickets could be available...

Thanks in advance !

They might be! Check ticketmaster the day of the show. You never know.

Hello everybody!

Thanks in advance !

that would be amazing, I get all of their emails except the one saying tickets went on sale last week, so I missed out on the later show, and I don't have a Citi card to get tickets for the 5PM one :'(

Hello everybody!

Do you think that a few tickets will be on sale just before the show ? I am sure that the venue will not be completely full because some people let their tickets go or don't come. And ticket maPerster mentioned that some tickets could be available...

Thanks in advance !

Perhaps you can try to get some tickets at the box office straight before the show... In Cologne they had tickets available there...