✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAY RIPPING US OFF

Doolittle2008

Again, most of the hate from the thread originated from your first post (complaining about lack of music when its plenty, complaining about no song following the album name when there already is and complaining about quality of songs when its a subjective topic).

Regarding "do I have to pay extra" for target release. So far its only available in the US

Quality over Quantity. Would you rather hear 12 songs in which some were good and others just so so (like my favorite album MX had 3 tracks less than a minute long), or 9 really good songs. I think the band likes quality.

What's wrong with 9 songs? I rather quality than quantity. Plus, almost all the songs are about 4/5 mins long so we're not exactly losing out on quantity either.

Peronsally, I'm not a fan of naming a song after the album or vice versa. But I only wanted a Ghost Story song 'cause I didn't like the break in tradition. Haha.

But doesn't mean they are ripping us off. I don't know how not naming a song after the album is considered ripping us off. Are they charging us more for it?

;)

!) MX technically had FOURTEEN songs but I'd take Parachutes (eleven if you include the bonus track) and A Rush of Blood to the Head (eleven as well) over it any day. Have you heard the Linkin Park album A Thousand Suns? It had FIFTEEN songs and is clear evidence that the number of songs has NOTHING to do with quality. I'd take 9 (8 excluding Magic) beautiful, deep, talent-showcasing songs over 15 unfinished, bumbling, displeasing ones.

The number of songs has EVERYTHING to do with quality. Why should the band put more songs in the album if they think the quality isn't good enough or they don't fit with the album? I'd rather have an album with 9 good songs and 3 (possible) mediocre bonus tracks than an album with 15 or 16 songs of which half is utter shit.

i have to agree with OP...songs are so so and above all only 9 im so pirating this coldplay album

How in the hell would you know that the songs are "so so"...?¿?¿?¿

We've barely even heard a third of the album, so...

How in the hell would you know that the songs are "so so"...?¿?¿?¿

We've barely even heard a third of the album, so...

actually we heard 44,444444444 % of it so far only 1 song that is not that bad the rest is just not the creative coldplay i used to know

P.S. lol at the police smile

actually we heard 44,444444444 % of it so far only 1 song that is not that bad the rest is just not the creative coldplay i used to know

P.S. lol at the police smile

Still, it's not the whole album. And sorry but I disagree with you on the creativity part. Isn't Midnight for example a new ground and style for them? And I see Magic as a perfect example of highlighting the somewhat underrated rhythm section of Coldplay.Furthermore, the percussions in Always in My Head is smooth and calming while Another's Arms has this weird horn-like sound.

I'd much rather have 9 quality tracks than 17 so-so tracks. I can't believe you care about a song being named after the album.

Just edit the title to one of the songs and make yourself happy.

You've listened to live tracks of those two songs, if I heard Clocks for the first time in it's live version...I probably wouldn't have cared for it.

Actually, it took me listening to Politik before I fell in love with AROBTTH.

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is only 39 minutes long, where is the problem with the length?

Inviato dal mio GT-P3100 utilizzando Tapatalk

And Sgt. Pepper is one of the best albums of all time! There's no need to criticise the length of GS.

• 2 weeks later...