✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to headline Radio 1's Big Weekend (24 May, 2014)

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

install hola unblocker plug in it works https://hola.org/

just a psa, but ive been looking around for something like this and read that hola unblocker has some code in it that makes it harmful to your computer. I forget exactly what and haven't really looked too deep into it yet. Technically it works, but there was something reportedly fishy about it. That's why i tend to just not use any of them and wait for a dl afterwards. Just a heads up.

just a psa, but ive been looking around for something like this and read that hola unblocker has some code in it that makes it harmful to your computer. I forget exactly what and haven't really looked too deep into it yet. Technically it works, but there was something reportedly fishy about it. That's why i tend to just not use any of them and wait for a dl afterwards. Just a heads up.

ok... didnt know that I havent had many Major problems with it. :confused:

ok... didnt know that I havent had many Major problems with it. :confused:

Yeah, thats the thing. It DOES work, but it also apparently injects some adware or something? So its like a plumber you let into your house who'll fix your toilet but might steal a couple DVDs and picture frames while he/she's in your house. Both technically do what they're advertised to do, but also do some other stuff it shouldn't. Iunno, I don't know enough about it yet to talk about it too much. And I don't wanna put anyone off using it 'cause maybe they fixed it. Just wanna say research your products before you use 'em

oh shit I've been using it for months D:

I did a quick google search and apparently it injects adverts in the webpages. I didn't know that because I use adblocker. So no problem then? :confused:

something similar to hola is Mediahint. You have to intall it manually because it's not available in the Chrome store. I stopped using it because I had the feeling it slowed down but if it's safer... I don't know

Really buzzing to see the boys play in front of a big crowd again tonight! 50,000 people there I believe. Be iinteresting because it'll be the first time they've played for a big crowd since MX Tour, but we know how versatile they are and that they can switch from intimate arenas to large festivals immediately. That's the beauty of Coldplay :D.

Can't wait to see the setlist either!

just a psa, but ive been looking around for something like this and read that hola unblocker has some code in it that makes it harmful to your computer. Technically it works, but there was something reportedly fishy about it.

OMG, tks for letting us know!

I've been using it 'cos doesn't have the mb limit like Tunnelbear and the many possibilities of countries to mask the IP.

Let's hope I don't reach the limit right in the middle of the concert :confused:

EDIT: the livestream links don't work here either.

I won't be able to watch the live stream... Is there anywhere I can watch it later? Will Radio 1 have the video of the whole performance?

I assume RevolutionDude will make a thread in MM and everyone can flock there and post their rips, recordings and cover arts. Good chances it'll be on their website in a while and we can get a nice rip.

I assume RevolutionDude will make a thread in MM and everyone can flock there and post their rips, recordings and cover arts. Good chances it'll be on their website in a while and we can get a nice rip.

Seems good, I hope I can catch it later.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk