✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Guest diogo_sg
Yes. In a way, it was more chris's own album.

Yes, it's a more personal album than usual, but the rest of the guys were in it! Please don't act like they weren't.

"I live to see the world"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
again :bomb: :bomb:

why don't they release something official instead of us following every rumour desperately ?

Is this the same source as before, because I highly doubt the 1st source on that CM page

They're building hype for the album.

No, it probably isn't the same source.

Guest diogo_sg

There are many other tweets on that account related to Coldplay!!

You should go check them out!!

Guest diogo_sg
The rest of the band were very quiet in this album.

They weren't exactly 'quiet'. Most of the time they were playing different instruments, that's all.

Is this the same source as before, because I highly doubt the 1st source on that CM page

who knows who the original anon was. but this tweeter seems to be one that makes mountains out of nothing (see the chris-is-dating-frieda-pinto-now tweet because they were in india together for global citizen :lol:). still there is a possibility this is true.

who knows who the original anon was. but this tweeter seems to be one that makes mountains out of nothing (see the chris-is-dating-frieda-pinto-now tweet because they were in india together for global citizen :lol:). still there is a possibility this is true.

errr! what?:confused: If it were another gossip/ stalking account then I would not believe it. Still I don't like the silence from the band. Not even posting a single photo from their recording sessions as before GS.

there was an article in which a band representative said there was no release date decided yet. Could it be that the representative was not telling the truth, or no one was contacted form the band & the press are just writing nonsense?

One other thing, they have to launch their site & change their social media accounts' looks for the new era. Is it possible think they can manage to do all this at once if they just drop the album?

they have people working for them. i'm sure the logistics are worked out in advance.

and i'm pretty convinced that we'll get a single before the iheartradio show, regardless of what random people would say in social media. the reason is, they only do these top40, highly commercialized shows when they are in the promo runs. it's not like doing a one off bbc gig. this is not even a coldplay crowd! so don't worry :) i'm sure we'll get new music soon.

Guest diogo_sg
errr! what?:confused: If it were another gossip/ stalking account then I would not believe it. Still I don't like the silence from the band. Not even posting a single photo from their recording sessions as before GS.

there was an article in which a band representative said there was no release date decided yet. Could it be that the representative was not telling the truth, or no one was contacted form the band & the press are just writing nonsense?

One other thing, they have to launch their site & change their social media accounts' looks for the new era. Is it possible think they can manage to do all this at once if they just drop the album?

The silence can only mean one out of two things:

1. The album is going to drop without warning.

2. The album is still in an early stage, which I doubt.

Guest diogo_sg
they have people working for them. i'm sure the logistics are worked out in advance.

and i'm pretty convinced that we'll get a single before the iheartradio show, regardless of what random people would say in social media. the reason is, they only do these top40, highly commercialized shows when they are in the promo runs. it's not like doing a one off bbc gig. this is not even a coldplay crowd! so don't worry :) i'm sure we'll get new music soon.

I hope that final sentence of yours is correct [emoji5]

Guest diogo_sg
If it drops without warning, i will cry. [emoji23][emoji24]

I wouldn't like it, actually. This is the first Coldplay album release I'm accompanying since the beginning and I want it to be epic!!

Guest diogo_sg
It would be an INCREDIBLE feeling......

You think so? I think the exact opposite!! I want the guys to "tease" us with pictures and videos (or something new they come up with) before the big release!!!

Guest diogo_sg
I also have a gut feeling that this tour would include the longest set lists yet...like U2.

I hope you're right about this! I want to watch them play live their lesser known songs! [emoji4]

Guest diogo_sg
I also have a gut feeling that this tour would include the longest set lists yet...like U2.. Or maybe I'm just ultra positive today.. After all, it is my bday ;)

Really?? I didn't know!!! Happy Birthday, my fellow Coldplayer!! Have a great day!! [emoji2] [emoji320] [emoji323] [emoji322] [emoji324]

I hope you're right about this! I want to watch them play live their lesser known songs! [emoji4]

I just think there's so much hype surrounding this album.. The band has put everything they had and more into creating this album. This will be the biggest tour yet. One has to assume ETIAW, paradise, Charlie Brown will be played on the AHFOD tour but I was randomly thinking about if the band decided to play MX/hurts like heaven after maybe an encore or acoustic session.. If the set is super long, there's a chance but I think it's far fetched.. It's an MX tour song.