✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I'm going to stay up late tonight and keep a close eye on the iTunes store. When Magic was released it suddenly appeared a little before midnight in my time zone on a Sunday. This is only speculation but there is at least a slight chance that we could have a single sometime in the next 24 hours!!!!!

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
I'm going to stay up late tonight and keep a close eye on the iTunes store. When Magic was released it suddenly appeared a little before midnight in my time zone on a Sunday. This is only speculation but there is at least a slight chance that we could have a single sometime in the next 24 hours!!!!!

:screaming:

Yesssss!!!! Let's go, Coldplay!!! [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

"I live to see the world"

I remember waking up, rolling over and opening Facebook on my phone, and screaming "WHAT!?"

Same thing happened with Midnight, although that happened in the middle of a crowded lunchroom as I was headed to art class :lol:

I don't know if I like surprise drops more than hyped-up/hinted-at drops. Both are pretty fun. I suppose since we got the surprise drops for Ghost Stories, I'm ready for more hyping (although the way things are going, it's questionable as to whether things are going to happen like that).

[emoji2][emoji23][emoji24][emoji15][emoji51]

Guest diogo_sg
I remember waking up, rolling over and opening Facebook on my phone, and screaming "WHAT!?"

Same thing happened with Midnight, although that happened in the middle of a crowded lunchroom as I was headed to art class [emoji38]

I don't know if I like surprise drops more than hyped-up/hinted-at drops. Both are pretty fun. I suppose since we got the surprise drops for Ghost Stories, I'm ready for more hyping (although the way things are going, it's questionable as to whether things are going to happen like that).

That feeling must be incredible!

Can't for the first AHFOD release. It can be a picture, a single, a tracklist, anything at all!!

Guest diogo_sg
all i'm waiting for is to see either "our new song" or "a head full of dreams" in a coldplay tweet.

[emoji109]

Guest diogo_sg
They will tweet "Surprise!" with a picture of a handwritten note containing either lyrics or a tracklisting!

I wish!! [emoji120]

Guest diogo_sg
I always get notifications from Twitter when someone favorites a tweet from Coldplay and my stomach always drops cause I think it's announcement or something. Of course it never is lol. But one of these times it will be.

Think positive [emoji106]

Guest diogo_sg
I feel like it's more likely to be next week than this if it's coming in august at all, but I wouldn't be upset if I was proven wrong

*Cough* *Cough*

I think what matters is that something will come very soon [emoji6]

I always get notifications from Twitter when someone favorites a tweet from Coldplay and my stomach always drops cause I think it's announcement or something. Of course it never is lol. But one of these times it will be. 

ooh, good reminder to turn on tweet notifications for Coldplay

*checks into thread to see why there are so many new posts*

*sees people getting all excited*

Is it that time again where someone can't wait for the new album, invents some predictions and everybody loses their crap?

Let's see what's gonna happen lmao