✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

*checks into thread to see why there are so many new posts*

*sees people getting all excited*

Is it that time again where someone can't wait for the new album, invents some predictions and everybody loses their crap?

Let's see what's gonna happen lmao

Yes, yes, and yes. [emoji23]

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

I was going to say I'm pretty sure the first indicator coming from Coldplay that something new was on the way (LP6) was the updating of their cover photo on their Facebook (GS era logo). I just confirmed it, it took forever to scroll down on their Facebook to find the first GS post but yeah, they updated their logo. I remember when I saw that, I almost lost it. Most people were like "oh cool logo.." I'm like "this is the beginning or something big!!" I'm sure this time around, it will be more of a surprise, but just thought I'd share this. Ok yeah I'm pretty excited for LP7 lol[ATTACH]32138[/ATTACH]

*checks into thread to see why there are so many new posts*

*sees people getting all excited*

Is it that time again where someone can't wait for the new album, invents some predictions and everybody loses their crap?

Let's see what's gonna happen lmao

That is precisely correct lol. And if nothing happens... we'll do it again next week :P

I hope the forum is ready... if you go away for a moment and suddenly the forum is REALLY slow, you'll immediately know why

Yessssss!!! It's is so painful because you know something happening but you can't read it!

Worse yet, when it takes forever and you sit there freaking out, then you discover it's just your internet bring slow :P

Perhaps we will have news in no more than 3 weeks. If they are truly so close to being finished with everything and all that is left to be done is final recordings and proper mixing/mastering, then there is no reason why we couldn't at least have word of either the new record or a new single by the end of the month. I would hope for sooner (this week would be great!), but I'm not going to get my hopes up too high for anything immediate. I'm fairly certain we'll have something new (whether album art, a single, a tracklisting, or substantial news on the progress of the record--more than just "we're almost done, everyone!") by the month's end. Here's to hoping for the best!

Didn't somebody tweet that the album had like 25 or 53 songs written for it or something like that? (If its true, there will definitely be another EP like Prospekt march)

Rik said that, but it was definitely meant as a joke.

Guest diogo_sg

It's 10am in Portugal. I just woke up to find that nothing new happened :sad:

Anyway, everyone ready to do everything again next week?!

"I live to see the world"

Guest diogo_sg
We probably won't get anything until Global Citizen. I bet the single will be premiered then. But hopefully I'm wrong because I'm getting so impatient.

I'm so impatient too!! Usually, we should already have some news from the band, right? Like an artwork or something?

I'm so impatient too!! Usually, we should already have some news from the band, right? Like an artwork or something?

Yeah, things are just really quiet at the moment. But it's not unusual for a time like this. I would be super stoked if they unveiled the artwork soon, I just hope it's not as bad as the title (gotta be my least favourite Coldplay album title)

Guest diogo_sg
Yeah, things are just really quiet at the moment. But it's not unusual for a time like this. I would be super stoked if they unveiled the artwork soon, I just hope it's not as bad as the title (gotta be my least favourite Coldplay album title)

Maybe the artwork is round the corner. We simply have to wait.

I agree with you. This isn't their best title. But the artwork will be terrific, as always [emoji6]

Rik said that, but it was definitely meant as a joke.

Lemme just restate that: it was DEFINITELY a joke. And a pretty obvious one frankly.

Davide Rossi (not Rik btw) was asked how many songs was going to be on the final album. Of course he wouldn't really know, and if he did he probably wouldn't be allowed to say.

So he answered, tongue in cheek, that there will be either 25 or 53 songs on the album. I've just seen a few people come back to this, and maybe it's because sarcasm is not equally common everywhere, but that's what it was: sarcasm.

[smoke is rising from the houses]

So he answered, tongue in cheek, that there will be either 25 or 53 songs on the album. I've just seen a few people come back to this, and maybe it's because sarcasm is not equally common everywhere, but that's what it was: sarcasm.

[smoke is rising from the houses]

Sad thing is, people believe almost anything you tell them on the internet. If some "source" is gonna find its way to this thread and posts something like "Cold pLays new album le4ks next week u can trust me i work with band im 100%% legit ok respect" half of the people here will probably go insane...

Sad thing is, people believe almost anything you tell them on the internet. If some "source" is gonna find its way to this thread and posts something like "Cold pLays new album le4ks next week u can trust me i work with band im 100%% legit ok respect" half of the people here will probably go insane...

That along with some other classics, "My local store got album early bought help me upload?"

Shocking, nothing happened...I say just get notifications from all legit Coldplay sources (Coldplay twitter, email alerts, coldplaying.com) instead of staying up on Sunday night with fingers crossed. You'll go mad going week by week like this. Speaking from experience yo....

That along with some other classics, "My local store got album early bought help me upload?"

Except that one was legit iirc.

And also, dont think it was Rik who said 56 songs, it was davide no?