✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Guest diogo_sg
I just think there's so much hype surrounding this album.. The band has put everything they had and more into creating this album. This will be the biggest tour yet. One has to assume ETIAW, paradise, Charlie Brown will be played on the AHFOD tour but I was randomly thinking about if the band decided to play MX/hurts like heaven after maybe an encore or acoustic session.. If the set is super long, there's a chance but I think it's far fetched.. It's an MX tour song.

But it would be fun to watch that!! I'd love to hear Hurts Like Heaven live!!

"I live to see the world"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
Thanks!!! Hope we get AHFOD news soon!

No problem!!

Absolutely!! [emoji6]

I also have a gut feeling that this tour would include the longest set lists yet...like U2.. Or maybe I'm just ultra positive today.. After all, it is my bday ;)

Happy birthday! :)

Anyways, if Coldplay are going to treat AHFOD as a conclusion of something, why not do the same with the tour! A longer setlist will fit in not just new songs and hits, but also older and lesser-known material. On U2's current tour they have several spots in the setlists for different songs to rotate. If Coldplay do the same thing we could hear Green Eyes and Strawberry Swing one night and the next night they could play Shiver and Daylight.

The only problem about that is the fear is there that you would miss out on one of your favorites because they're always changing the setlist ;)

Yeah, i kinda of like how they kept the set just the same.. I see Coldplay as a band who would want to put out the best set possible. I doubt that will rotate songs and I'm OK with that.

Guest diogo_sg
Happy birthday! :)

Anyways, if Coldplay are going to treat AHFOD as a conclusion of something, why not do the same with the tour! A longer setlist will fit in not just new songs and hits, but also older and lesser-known material. On U2's current tour they have several spots in the setlists for different songs to rotate. If Coldplay do the same thing we could hear Green Eyes and Strawberry Swing one night and the next night they could play Shiver and Daylight.

That would be terrific!!

Guest diogo_sg
The only problem about that is the fear is there that you would miss out on one of your favorites because they're always changing the setlist ;)

It would still be pretty cool [emoji6]

Guest diogo_sg
Dont we have a seperate topic on the LP7 setlist?

We do, but it's easier to talk about everything here [emoji6]

Guest diogo_sg
I would be okay with them changing the setlists around since we usually get recordings--we could get new live versions of some old favorites like Daylight or Everything's Not Lost :wacky:

. . . And I still want nostalgia concerts with nothing but songs from a single era :snobby:

I'd love to watch one of those concerts! [emoji7]

by the way, there has been some discussion as to how coldplay would release their music and if any exclusive content is released, where that would be. so guess where prince is releasing his next album exclusively? tidal!!

x

i don't think they will do an exclusive deal to release in one format/service anyway. the record company has a lot of money (that they lost out on the non-existent GS tour) to make. but there is a chance of some exclusive content being released in tidal. not necessarily musical. i sure hope not. but we'll see.

anyway, seeing that a promo tour is near, what are you most looking forward to in terms of promo? other than the music itself, i would like to see good profiles of the band in a couple of magazines. the last one was for mx in 2011 i think. i've missed the kind of good ones we got during a rush of blood, x&y and viva.

^I hope so too! There ought to be for on of the biggest last pop rock acts ever! And I agree, I could see an extra song or maybe a behind the scenes release on Tidal, but nothing more. It would be way to underwhelming and convoluted for them to release the album on there.

I am betting they aren't going to release a single. I could see them performing a new big track at iHeartRadio and Global Citizen and either shortly before or after just surprise releasing the entire album w/tour plans, Beyonce and U2 style. The advantages are numerous: 1) So long as Kanye doesn't do it the same week, there will be huge media excitement over the surprise. 2) Fans will buy THE WHOLE album rather than just singles=$$$ and hopefully, a well put together record. 3) Critics will be forced to listen to the whole album with zero context (which usually results in positive reception). 4) They can release singles throughout the rest of the year and into 2016 as they please to keep a radio presence.

Or we could get a new single next week, which would be great :P

We do, but it's easier to talk about everything here [emoji6]

Actually, threads are made for a reason and we would appreciate if members would post about the relevant topics in the relevant threads :)

I understand the excitement (hey i'm feeling it too :lol: ), but it's difficult enough for visitors and fans to see through rumours and facts, it would be better to actually be ABLE to read them in the first place, which is made difficult when it gets drowned in the mass of posts that have little to do with the actual topic itself.

I know that setlist/artwork/first single concerns are related to AHFOD obviously, but we have threads for these so please use them when sharing your opinion on these matters. :)

Guest diogo_sg
Actually, threads are made for a reason and we would appreciate if members would post about the relevant topics in the relevant threads :)

I understand the excitement (hey i'm feeling it too [emoji38] ), but it's difficult enough for visitors and fans to see through rumours and facts, it would be better to actually be ABLE to read them in the first place, which is made difficult when it gets drowned in the mass of posts that have little to do with the actual topic itself.

I know that setlist/artwork/first single concerns are related to AHFOD obviously, but we have threads for these so please use them when sharing your opinion on these matters. :)

What should we talk about in this thread, then? [emoji4]

Guest diogo_sg
^I hope so too! There ought to be for on of the biggest last pop rock acts ever! And I agree, I could see an extra song or maybe a behind the scenes release on Tidal, but nothing more. It would be way to underwhelming and convoluted for them to release the album on there.

I am betting they aren't going to release a single. I could see them performing a new big track at iHeartRadio and Global Citizen and either shortly before or after just surprise releasing the entire album w/tour plans, Beyonce and U2 style. The advantages are numerous: 1) So long as Kanye doesn't do it the same week, there will be huge media excitement over the surprise. 2) Fans will buy THE WHOLE album rather than just singles=$$$ and hopefully, a well put together record. 3) Critics will be forced to listen to the whole album with zero context (which usually results in positive reception). 4) They can release singles throughout the rest of the year and into 2016 as they please to keep a radio presence.

Or we could get a new single next week, which would be great [emoji14]

I've reached a point where I don't care anymore how the music ia going to be released. I just want to hear it!! Soon!! I've had enough of this waiting!

Guest diogo_sg
i don't think they will do an exclusive deal to release in one format/service anyway. the record company has a lot of money (that they lost out on the non-existent GS tour) to make. but there is a chance of some exclusive content being released in tidal. not necessarily musical. i sure hope not. but we'll see.

anyway, seeing that a promo tour is near, what are you most looking forward to in terms of promo? other than the music itself, i would like to see good profiles of the band in a couple of magazines. the last one was for mx in 2011 i think. i've missed the kind of good ones we got during a rush of blood, x&y and viva.

Do you think they created outfits for this era? Like they did to VLV and MX. Cause that would be awesome!!

by the way, there has been some discussion as to how coldplay would release their music and if any exclusive content is released, where that would be. so guess where prince is releasing his next album exclusively? tidal!!

x

Urgh

And don't tell me that the band would also do the same and exclusively will be releasing stuff on Tidal!

:escaping:

Guest diogo_sg
Urgh

And don't tell me that the band would also do the same and exclusively will be releasing stuff on Tidal!

:escaping:

I really don't see that happening. Coldplay wouldn't do such a thing.

Guest diogo_sg

Question:

Are all CDs going to be released like Drones (Muse) was? In a thin cardboard box instead of the regular plastic one?

Bc I've seen many new records being released in that format and I'm curious about AHFOD.

Question:

Are all CDs going to be released like Drones (Muse) was? In a thin cardboard box instead of the regular plastic one?

Bc I've seen many new records being released in that format and I'm curious about AHFOD.

the deluxe edition of GS is int eh thin cardboard box, so i think the deluxe edition of AHFOD will have the same package