✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Guest diogo_sg
Nooo. That would be terrible [emoji24]

I am not implying that Chris going solo would be terrible.. He is amazingly multi-talented actually. And so are Will, Jonny and Guy. And they just put all their talents together so perfectly.. It would be terrible if Coldplay splits up..

My heart will break if they split up [emoji24]

"I live to see the world"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
As a veteran Coldplay fan, there are breakup rumours every era....

coldplay-quit.png

Oh yeah! I remember reading about this "Coldplay Quit" thing on the Timeline. Hilarious!!

Makes you wonder how far ahead the guys think.. If this is the end of an era, it means that to some extent they already thought of what would come next.. And they still to even share the first single or even official news about the current release!

I've messaged the member who checked it before :)

Also, guess nothing from our PRS insider yet?

Guest diogo_sg
Chris stated before that a solo album would be "cringeworthy". Of course he can change his mind but it's a bold quote ;)

Nope, nothing yet

I hope he doesn't change his mind about the solo album. If Coldplay split up, it would be the end of happiness in the world.

Makes you wonder how far ahead the guys think..

I think they have a very short term outlook which would explain them treating like every album is their last. They say it brings the best out of them.

As far as Chris going solo goes, I say if Coldplay were to break up (which in itself is very unlikely), I WOULD like to see Chris go solo, just to have someone to follow from the band. And might as well follow the strongest songwriter in the group. I mean, when Oasis broke up, I was actually very excited to see Noel have 100% control on the job.

But, uh, could we talk about LP7 now?

Guest diogo_sg
I think they have a very short term outlook which would explain them treating like every album is their last. They say it brings the best out of them.

As far as Chris going solo goes, I say if Coldplay were to break up (which in itself is very unlikely), I WOULD like to see Chris go solo, just to have someone to follow from the band. And might as well follow the strongest songwriter in the group. I mean, when Oasis broke up, I was actually very excited to see Noel have 100% control on the job.

But, uh, could we talk about LP7 now?

Of course we can talk about LP7:

When is the goddamn single coming?! [emoji36]

An anon said something about some sort of news "coming in the next few weeks". Too lazy to dig back, but when was that claim posted and what was the specific news they were talking about? Single, release date, tour dates/venues?

Guest diogo_sg
An anon said something about some sort of news "coming in the next few weeks". Too lazy to dig back, but when was that claim posted and what was the specific news they were talking about? Single, release date, tour dates/venues?

I think it was posted in the start of last week. He didn't specified what were the news, though some believe they're the announcement of the iHeart Radio show. The anon added that a single was dropping in the next 2-3 weeks. He said so last week too, I think.

So . . . maybe news on Monday and a single a week or two after? If memory serves me right, Coldplay likes to give us news at the start of the week when they give it.

Hope so! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

keeping in mind that this is coming from a questionable source without links to the original source...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Coldplay was in Vancouver rehearsing for their upcoming live shows and world tour after the release of AHFOD at the Pacific Coliseum.</p>— Evelyn Spencer (@evelyn_apricots) <a href="https://twitter.com/evelyn_apricots/status/629680967410712576">August 7, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

keeping in mind that this is coming from a questionable source without links to the original source...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Coldplay was in Vancouver rehearsing for their upcoming live shows and world tour after the release of AHFOD at the Pacific Coliseum.</p>— Evelyn Spencer (@evelyn_apricots) <a href="https://twitter.com/evelyn_apricots/status/629680967410712576">August 7, 2015</a></blockquote>

:bomb: :bomb:

Why Vancouver out of all places??

Guest diogo_sg

This isn't from a 100% reliable source, right?

Guest diogo_sg
In a certain way, we can consider GS like the first solo album of Chris...

Right, bc I never heard Will, Guy and Jonny's work on GS :sarcastic:

Guest diogo_sg
seems u2 booked the same place for a month for rehearsals earlier this year before going on the current tour. so there is a possibility this is true.

Humm, interesting...

Guest diogo_sg
Are they really in Vancouver? Jesus. Muse, then U2, and now Coldplay are here (possibly)

I never saw Muse or U2, maybe third times a charm and I'll run into the guys. :D

If it's true, lucky you!! [emoji4]

We NEED official news!! Jeez!!

seems u2 booked the same place for a month for rehearsals earlier this year before going on the current tour. so there is a possibility this is true.

again :bomb: :bomb:

why don't they release something official instead of us following every rumour desperately ?

Is this the same source as before, because I highly doubt the 1st source on that CM page