✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

It would be great if they include a number of lesser known songs aka not-the-singles songs for the upcoming tour in support of LP7 but I guess the set list will be mainly composed of LP7 stuff mix with hit singles. Especially if LP7 will turn out to be a very energetic album (shuffle your feet vibe)... maybe it will be hard to insert songs like Swallowed in the Sea, Sparks etc. unless they play it on the smaller stage where they usually play acoustic songs and that cool version of GPASUYF/Talk mix (just remembered Jonny's guitar "space-like" effect).

I really hope they add the 'hum-along' tunes along with the foot tapping ones (if they wish to cater to most parts of the audience). Every acoustic version of Coldplay's songs have ruled over my heart and it would be really wonderful if they do that.

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully they'll include more aggressive songs for the next tour like politik, violet hill, glass of water would be nuts to hear live. more songs from x&y would be great too.

I know right? Politik and violet hill kind of songs will make any crowd go crazy if they play it live! [emoji2] But I wonder what they will do since I have got this gut feeling that the AHFOD tour will be mystical and soothing to the ears [emoji53] and not aggressive or head banging type.

I know right? Politik and violet hill kind of songs will make any crowd go crazy if they play it live! [emoji2] But I wonder what they will do since I have got this gut feeling that the AHFOD tour will be mystical and soothing to the ears [emoji53] and not aggressive or head banging type.

I can't wait to find out! [emoji2]

Guest diogo_sg
They don't personally like X&Y? And why? [emoji15]

They don't. They've said it multiple times. Still, I have no idea why.

"I live to see the world"

They don't. They've said it multiple times. Still, I have no idea why.

Me neither. I also can't comprehend how Chris doesn't like the recording of Speed of Sound. To me it honestly is beautiful, I can't imagine it any other way. I find it funny how the band has lukewarm feelings toward X&Y yet it is a fan favorite :x&y:

Guest diogo_sg
Me neither. I also can't comprehend how Chris doesn't like the recording of Speed of Sound. To me it honestly is beautiful, I can't imagine it any other way. I find it funny how the band has lukewarm feelings toward X&Y yet it is a fan favorite :x&y:

I agree. Speed of Sound is a great song, I can't understand what do they dislike in it! And the same goes to X&Y.

Guest diogo_sg
Hey guys just wondering what did chris mean when he said that LP7 would be 'the completion of something' :)

No one knows for sure. Honestly, not knowing is driving me crazy!!

Hey guys just wondering what did chris mean when he said that LP7 would be 'the completion of something' :)

Nobody knows! It could possibly be the last album like every newspaper is interpreting it to mean or what I would like it to be, the end of what Chris looks at as their first series of albums and move on into more experimental albums/different genres.

I think it was partially meant to hype the album. But what he meant is that the first 7 albums were meant to have a sort of unifying theme, and this album would be the last in that theme. It DOES NOT mean it's the last album they're doing; they ARE NOT splitting up. However, they are treating it like its their last so they give their best effort. Kinda like a 'live everyday like its your last mentality.

Nobody knows! It could possibly be the last album like every newspaper is interpreting it to mean or what I would like it to be, the end of what Chris looks at as their first series of albums and move on into more experimental albums/different genres.

oh ok thats intresting thanks :)

Guest diogo_sg

So many rumours and assumptions!! When are we going to have some official news??

Yeah! When i heard this news, I was shocked because when Chris said they would treat this album as their last, the media went on a rumour spree declaring that they are going to shut everything down after AHFOD. That is completely false actually. What Chris meant to say that they will treat this album as the last of the series, maybe continuing the theme for one last time in AHFOD and moving onto something new and different. Like the last of the Harry Potter series. Ever noticed Chris has taken the reference of Harry Potter many times in his interviews? [emoji38]

Guest diogo_sg
Yeah! When i heard this news, I was shocked because when Chris said they would treat this album as their last, the media went on a rumour spree declaring that they are going to shut everything down after AHFOD. That is completely false actually. What Chris meant to say that they will treat this album as the last of the series, maybe continuing the theme for one last time in AHFOD and moving onto something new and different. Like the last of the Harry Potter series. Ever noticed Chris has taken the reference of Harry Potter many times in his interviews? [emoji38]

And what could that "new and different" thing be?! That's what keeps me up at night [emoji4]

And what could that "new and different" thing be?! That's what keeps me awake at night [emoji4]

Even i cannot think of anything. They have actually experimented with something new or the other in each of their albums. I wonder where do they get all the ideas from! They are never-ending [emoji28]

I could see Chris going solo after AHFOD... Just a thought.

Nooo. That would be terrible [emoji24]

I am not implying that Chris going solo would be terrible.. He is amazingly multi-talented actually. And so are Will, Jonny and Guy. And they just put all their talents together so perfectly.. It would be terrible if Coldplay splits up..

Guest diogo_sg
I could see Chris going solo after AHFOD... Just a thought.

Please don't say that! That just breaks my heart :sad:

Guest diogo_sg
Even i cannot think of anything. They have actually experimented with something new or the other in each of their albums. I wonder where do they get all the ideas from! They are never-ending [emoji28]

True! [emoji5]