✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Guys, I just had a very scary thought. What if the reason there are rumors about them travelling to countries they've never toured before, is because this really could be the last album they'll release together? They could be doing one last tour and they could just want to please all of their fans across the globe before they call it quits...

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, I just had a very scary thought. What if the reason there are rumors about them travelling to countries they've never toured before, is because this really could be the last album they'll release together? They could be doing one last tour and they could just want to please all of their fans across the globe before they call it quits...

Good, still better than making shit music like Mecca sadly did after the '80s...

Im not gonna say that's an impossible idea, but its thoughts like this that just put everyone in fear for no reason.

My theory is that because GS was not toured, the management lost a lot of money. Theyre gonna tour this one like crazy to make it up to them.

I will say that with my years of being a Coldplayer, that EVERY era, there are rumours of a breakup...and yet they're still here

Im not gonna say that's an impossible idea, but its thoughts like this that just put everyone in fear for no reason.

My theory is that because GS was not toured, the management lost a lot of money. Theyre gonna tour this one like crazy to make it up to them.

I will say that with my years of being a Coldplayer, that EVERY era, there are rumours of a breakup...and yet they're still here

I've been a Coldplayer for years too. I know Chris always has some quote that gets thrown around in the media to scare us rabid fans. I was just throwing a new idea into the mix :cool:

Guest diogo_sg

I'm gonna get that thought straight out of your mind with these words: THAT WON'T HAPPEN.

Coldplay would never quit after seven albums. They're too passionate to do so. Trust me, they will not come to an end before they're in their 80s.

Quick overview of today please?:D Well so far

More photos : http://www.coldplaying.com/gallery-coldplays-video-shoot-in-india/

Perfect selfie & apparent professional photograph : http://www.coldplaying.com/can-you-beat-this-selfie-probably-not/

Chris Martin in Indonesia? Jury is out on that one.

Jonny's Bday, incase you missed that.

More photos : http://www.coldplaying.com/gallery-coldplays-video-shoot-in-india/

Perfect selfie & apparent professional photograph : http://www.coldplaying.com/can-you-beat-this-selfie-probably-not/

Chris Martin in Indonesia? Jury is out on that one.

Jonny's Bday, incase you missed that.

Awesome! If you're wondering I posted a message on the message board earlier saying happy bday to Jonny:D

Someone must've heard the song by now though, surely? :inquisitive:

I'm with you, how's there not even a written description of what they heard... Well think I spotted a comment saying it sounded like a mix of viva and every teardrop, not thaaat much detail in that, completely different songs.

I remember when i used to love this thread, now it makes me just cringe, but probs cause im not 15 anymore.

Coldplay are out there doing shit and all i read about is people complaining... and about what? For all we know this could even not be a music video but something else.

Im not new to this, i witnessed the release of MX, GS and now AHFOD and this has been the worse experience on cping even tho it was not so different from the previous two you know at the end this thread is always reduced to:

1) fans that call themselves oldplayers (which i find rather sad, i dont remember your username but i must be honest to you, dont take offence)

2) fans that want just impossible things like a more alternative album

3) people like me that are too old for this shit anyway

4) fans that complain about things that dont exist

5) trolls

Now im not saying that we should accept everything that coldplay does (i am the first one to criticize them when its needed and i did with MX and X&Y) but this thread doesnt feel the same anymore, it used to be about constructive critics and just people being happy around each without bashing coldplay's previous works. Some people here hate GS and MX so much that can almost make some people feel bad for liking those two albums. You guys need to breathe, take a step back and see things are.

I dont mean this post to be offensive to anyone, its just a little rant and advise from someone that has seen stuff like this for 5 years now

I take objection to this. People are not complaining, people are discussing possible outcomes. Believe it or not people may tend to have different opinions to you on a discussion board! That's exactly what it is for. I can't think of anything worse than a forum where my opinions are just parroted back to me, varying degrees of opinion help create a more realistic expectation.

1) Oldplayer doesn't necessarily denote the amount of time one has loved Coldplay, rather an honest preference for their older work. You say you have been here since MX? So what? There are people who have been here since X&Y. What is this a pissing contest? You say you're not 15 but the arrogance of your post would make me think otherwise. This point basically boils down to "I have a longer join date so my opinion is more valid than yours" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

2) I fail to see how this is impossible considering Coldplay are an alternative band. Emphasis on the word more here. No one expects AROBTTH 2, we just don't want a pure pop record ft. Miley Cyrus . Asking for a few rock songs on an album from a rock band is impossible?

3) So there is a cut off point in liking Coldplay is there? Presumably there must be a cut off point for liking music as well. Care to draw that arbitrary line in the sand for us? Ageist, but most importantly an absolutely ridiculous notion

4) Care to give me an example of this? I think you mean to say discussing potential things that are to exist. This is exactly what this thread is for.

5) Easy way to discredit anyone who doesn't share your opinion :rolleyes:

I take objection to this. People are not complaining, people are discussing possible outcomes. Believe it or not people may tend to have different opinions to you on a discussion board! That's exactly what it is for. I can't think of anything worse than a forum where my opinions are just parroted back to me, varying degrees of opinion help create a more realistic expectation.

1) Oldplayer doesn't necessarily denote the amount of time one has loved Coldplay, rather an honest preference for their older work. You say you have been here since MX? So what? There are people who have been here since X&Y. What is this a pissing contest? You say you're not 15 but the arrogance of your post would make me think otherwise. This point basically boils down to "I have a longer join date so my opinion is more valid than yours" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

2) I fail to see how this is impossible considering Coldplay are an alternative band. Emphasis on the word more here. No one expects AROBTTH 2, we just don't want a pure pop record ft. Miley Cyrus . Asking for a few rock songs on an album from a rock band is impossible?

3) So there is a cut off point in liking Coldplay is there? Presumably there must be a cut off point for liking music as well. Care to draw the line in the sand for us? Ageist, but most importantly an absolutely ridiculous notion

4) Care to give me an example of this? I think you mean to say discussing potential things that are to exist. This is exactly what this tread is for.

5) Easy way to discredit anyone who doesn't share your opinion :rolleyes:

Yeah well......moving on........

Remember the A Sky Full Of Stars is even better than Viva La Vida comments (before we heard the track) for Ghost Stories?

Yup........ I personally was dissapointed even more after all the hype................... We have not got any views on the song as of yet. I think we should wait (hell of a lot tough it would be but still) . We can't base our opinions on what someone else percieves.....