✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fact they are doing holi in their music vid has brightened up my hopes for an album as good as VLV. Since they are doing something as exotic as this AND the fact that they are experimenting.

I've said this before, they're using horns on a couple of songs. [emoji2][emoji106] they're experimenting again for sure.

Btw, the fan who saw chris martin on friday morning just texted me saying this, " No, it was just him not the entire band. And there wasn't a shoot going on when I was there. He was standing there, having discussions with the crew. So looked like they were/had already shot a few scenes there."

This was apparently on a busy street in mumbai..its a street that has a lot of electronic shops and stuff..I think I know what that street is that is being referred to..its called lamington road and its got lots of electronic stores on either side of the road. Its kind of close to the hotel as well.

But it isn't a place that's visually interesting like the worli village..so I wonder why they chose to shoot there if they did..

This is what happened in Mumbai with me (I had posted pictures earlier). One of my friend was like "Leave everything and come to this place if you want to see Coldplay" and of course, I did. I saw the entire band, met them and talked to them. They are really amazing, down to earth and sweet people. Will and I talked for a while about Cricket/Ashes and I was like "I like your previous work a lot" and he was like "me too!" and then I was like "Tell Chris to play more piano!" and we laughed. Jonny was very humble and smiled at everything, we talked briefly and he kept saying "Thank You". I didn't get to talk to Guy a lot - he was very introverted and spoke very little, in general (focused on his camera). Finally, I got to take a picture with Chris and whilst I was doing it I didn't know how to turn the front facing camera on and he was like "Wait, let me do that for you" and took that picture for me. All of them were having a lot of fun but Will was my favorite cos he was talking to me as if I was his friend or something and that made my day.*

Everything looks very upbeat but I can't give out details about what was happening there right now because I was taken there with the condition that I would keep shut later. All I can say is that the experience was surreal and to experience that for so long and witness what I did - I was very fortunate!

This is what happened in Mumbai with me (I had posted pictures earlier). One of my friend was like "Leave everything and come to this place if you want to see Coldplay" and of course, I did. I saw the entire band, met them and talked to them. They are really amazing, down to earth and sweet people. Will and I talked for a while about Cricket/Ashes and I was like "I like your previous work a lot" and he was like "me too!" and then I was like "Tell Chris to play more piano!" and we laughed. Jonny was very humble and smiled at everything, we talked briefly and he kept saying "Thank You". I didn't get to talk to Guy a lot - he was very introverted and spoke very little, in general (focused on his camera). Finally, I got to take a picture with Chris and whilst I was doing it I didn't know how to turn the front facing camera on and he was like "Wait, let me do that for you" and took that picture for me. All of them were having a lot of fun but Will was my favorite cos he was talking to me as if I was his friend or something and that made my day.*

Everything looks very upbeat but I can't give out details about what was happening there right now because I was taken there with the condition that I would keep shut later. All I can say is that the experience was surreal and to experience that for so long and witness what I did - I was very fortunate!

Thanks for the update! Your words are very promising... this'll be great :D

whoa, that's amazing! congrats on meeting the band! and thanks for the report!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32281[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32282[/ATTACH]

I went to the worli village yesterday morning before returning back home to Pune, and here are a couple of pics of where coldplay were shooting.

One is a field where they possibly shot the kite flying sequences, and another is the aftermath of playing holi :P

WOW, your story sounds so reassuring! That's amazing. [emoji2][emoji106] i'm guessing that you can't say what the style of the song is?