• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apologies for the double post

[ATTACH]32276[/ATTACH]

Please be true! [emoji33][emoji120][emoji119]

I mean, this doesn't seem too far-fetched even if it has no reliable source. Coldplay is pretty good about getting music videos out quickly after they're completed.

Assuming this whole India thing is actually what we think it is, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we got the song or an official announcement of the song within a week.

Guest diogo_sg
Don't know if they will be able to go to a Holi Festival every time they want to do that, so maybe they should go to play paintball.

They can simply throw the paint at each other (now that's something I'd like to see and participate). They don't have to go a Holi festival in order to get painted.

[ATTACH]32276[/ATTACH]

248ebd86e4ed3d5208eade30b605ab4dbe17b4f844e4a97c20179e549f239dee.jpg

Apologies for the double post

I mean, this doesn't seem too far-fetched even if it has no reliable source. Coldplay is pretty good about getting music videos out quickly after they're completed.

Assuming this whole India thing is actually what we think it is, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we got the song or an official announcement of the song within a week.

That's true. Remember when ASFOS was released within a couple of days? [emoji2][emoji106]

Well I'm back, went through the next 15 pages and it seems pretty good so far :D

COorx3yWUAAbP3l.jpg:large

COosBuHW8AQKOC6.jpg:large

I can't believe it.... it's happening! :D

[ATTACH]32276[/ATTACH]

The thing with this is that it's all "could". That's all it's been. "This could be out tommorow" "This coult be out in a month" etc. This "could" be out by next Friday. I do agree though. I really hope it's true.

Guest diogo_sg
The band's new clothes look great!! They're even better than the MX outfits in my opinion, now they are literally wearing the paint! I could see the band using them for more than just the new MV and I'm fine with that. :)

Same. They look a lot more colorful than the MX ones. I can't find any similarities between those two looks now tbh.

Interesting... if that is true, they seem to be all over the place right now. It must be exhausting!

Only 2 places: india which was confirmed, but Indonesia as well which no one has been able to confirm yet

The only visual evidence of Indonesia is this pic. Some have suggested that it is only a video of an older gig, or more bizarrely, of a live web-caming of a performance

COn5IakWgAEjAd1.png:large

And it was originally confirmed via this post and the one right after it

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99898-LP7-quot-A-Head-Full-Of-Dreams-quot?p=5732085#post5732085

HOWEVER, when visiting the link to the tweet, the page no longer exists, which suggests it wasn't real to begin with. The image still exists via their Instagram page though https://instagram.com/fairfuturefoundation/

Another aruguement against Indonesia is the picture itself where the patrons look uninterested and how no one else online has posted images/video of the supposed appearance, contrasted to when they showed up in India and shit blew up

And as posted by Grids, this user (https://twitter.com/iamstake) is saying they are in Indonesia, but he may just be echoing the rumours and has no first hand knowledge.

A headline for Sparky when he writes up an article: Where In The World Is Coldplay?

I don't understand why there's so much criticism around those who are worried about AHFOD. If you were fair you should also criticise those who are sure that the new album will be amazing, because we haven't listened to anything yet. I prefer having low expectations and then being positively surprised than being disappointed after hearing the whole thing.

Some people must grow and know that being critic about something doesn't mean trolling, simply when you love something with all your heart you want it to be perfect, or at least the best possible.

My previous posts goes this way, they want to be advices for the band to improve, even if I know they'll never read them. And imho saying always that everything is awesome is the worst thing you can do, it kills ambition, and this is the engine that makes go far a project, a band and anything else.

p.s. Didn't want to be offensive, maybe I'm too direct when I speak...

Well said !

[ATTACH]32263[/ATTACH]

Is it a peace symbol on Jonny's hat??

It looks more like a 3-sided colour circle. If you look closely, you can see Chris having that button too right above his Love button !

I wish it was a peace button though...imagine that, Coldplay going Hippie !!