✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

My weird second choice is Anothers Arms. I know not many do like it, but it has an very haunting live atmosphere, including Jonnys guitar riff :guitarist:

Honestly, I think it's your rock-based oldplayers that have a problem with songs like that. I love Another's Arms and I've played that song for so many people in my car with the bass just...knocking..and many people, who don't like anything Coldplay has ever done...has been like "WHo is this??" Haha. That's just damn fine song. And love the build up at the end.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually Amazing Day always sounded to me like album opener or closer. And that title 'In My Arms'.... remember Iheart Radio performance of a Sky full of stars, where Chris sang:

'All I wanted is right here in my arms

'All I wanted, right here in my arms'.

Might be true, might not.

Guest diogo_sg
Actually Amazing Day always sounded to me like album opener or closer. And that title 'In My Arms'.... remember Iheart Radio performance of a Sky full of stars, where Chris sang:

'All I wanted is right here in my arms

'All I wanted, right here in my arms'.

Might be true, might not.

Kylie Minogue already has a song called In My Arms, so I wouldn't be too certain Coldplay would use this title.

And those lines are from a Depeche Mode song, I believe.

So 4pm UK time again or later.

My guess is the new single drops after 4pm this afternoon or tracklist.

I think they're will be text with this one regardless.

I feel that they would continue with the GIF's till Thursday atleast.

Friday, we may get the new single.

Releasing the tracklist before releasing the first single would be dumb.

WOOOO MORE STUFF!!!!:D

Could this mean...an album about the world?;)Beatles influence?

You heard it here first :D

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99898-LP7-quot-A-Head-Full-Of-Dreams-quot?p=5743308#post5743308

and

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99898-LP7-quot-A-Head-Full-Of-Dreams-quot?p=5740091&viewfull=1#post5740091

But seriously, isn't anyone else up for speculating what the new music will / might sound like?

Guest diogo_sg
I'm just sitting here waiting to see if my Mandala theory appears to be true this afternoon ! :D

BTW ! I'm 26 today ! YEAAAAH :drinking:

Happy Birthday, man!! Hope you have a great day! [emoji1] [emoji323]

I'm just sitting here waiting to see if my Mandala theory appears to be true this afternoon ! :D

BTW ! I'm 26 today ! YEAAAAH :drinking:

Happy birthday! :vuvuzela:

And I think you may be on to something with the mandala theory... I certainly think there is more than an even chance that they might have Mandalas as a motif!

Guest diogo_sg
Thank you Diogo and gentleparachute !! :dance:

Have a great day too !

I'll probably be at work when they'll post something ! :(

Look at the bright side: when you get home you'll recieve a great birthday gift from the band [emoji1]

Some more teasing today is definitely coming up. After what we've been getting during last 2 days, i see them increasing the excitement each day. If they're going to release single with music video on Friday, they need to have the hype levels high already for the Thursday evening. So with next steps of teasing they try to reach for even wider range of people.

If i were with them and teasing, i would follow the exponential growth pattern.

And i actually think that so far they've been following that pattern, anyone agrees?

So i quickly did this hypegraph, to visualise it. :lol:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32729[/ATTACH]

Wonder what the next steps are?

I think the these art gifs can't create the hype needed of the next level. So next one probably won't be a gif. I personally hope for some lyrics. Probably they will post several times in coming days, not only once. :P

Sorry if i'm wrong, but this is just a bored university student looking out for simple mathematical patterns in real life :D

Some more teasing today is definitely coming up. After what we've been getting during last 2 days, i see them increasing the excitement each day. If they're going to release single with music video on Friday, they need to have the hype levels high already for the Thursday evening. So with next steps of teasing they try to reach for even wider range of people.

And i actually think that so far they've been following that pattern, anyone agrees?

Wonder what the next steps are?

I think the these art gifs can't create the hype needed of the next level. So next one probably won't be a gif. I personally hope for some lyrics. Probably they will post several times in coming days, not only once. :P

Sorry if i'm wrong, but this is just a bored university student looking out for simple mathematical patterns in real life :D

That is quite a steep parabola

I'm a bored university student too but I study Philosophy and this is like Hindi for me (in Italy we say "arabic", but Hindi fits better here). Anyway, does it mean that you think that we are going to discover more posters around the world until Friday?

It's not a parabola though... to have the facts straight.

But it needs to be as steep as it can, that's how promotion in short time space should be.

I'm a bored university student too but I study Philosophy and this is like Hindi for me (in Italy we say "arabic", but Hindi fits better here). Anyway, does it mean that you think that we are going to discover more posters around the world until Friday?

No, i was saying, i expect some bigger promotion steps in social media.

it probably is as he said exp(x)......

lim f(ahfod)

ahfod->+∞

hahaha

I think the these art gifs can't create the hype needed of the next level. So next one probably won't be a gif. I personally hope for some lyrics. Probably they will post several times in coming days, not only once.

I hope you are right because all this has just slaked my thirst..