✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's what some of us were discussing yesterday.. they must be. Why place random children on it, and why the need for them to be B&W pics.. And the backing vocals are just sampled vocals, they can be tune up and down so it kinda masks who they really are from. Like what they did with the beginning of Charlie Brown

The kid on the moon looks like Moses to me. So I guess that is a picture of a young Chris

NOT TRUE

Charlie Brown's intro is "all the boys, all the girls, all that matters in the world" speeded up!

Listen closely

I had never heard that before.. But I can't make any words honestly. Are you sure it isn't just a mind trick? And that's only what your brains want you hear as opposed to what's there? I know our brain complete things for us like that to make life easier and make sense haha.

I had never heard that before.. But I can't make any words honestly. Are you sure it isn't just a mind trick? And that's only what your brains want you hear as opposed to what's there? I know our brain complete things for us like that to make life easier and make sense haha.

No you can hear it slowed down on YouTube

It's been mentioned in an interview before.

Guest diogo_sg
Already downloaded the twitter video to mp3. Now created my own custom album etc.

I like the name Academy of Ancient Languages better.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32734[/ATTACH]

Just look at how the AHFOD cover stands out from the rest. That's why I love it.

The boy sitting on the cloud: JB

Boy sitting on the moon: CM

Boy hanging to Saturn: WC

Boy with a baby on his arms: GB

Agreed.

It's 1 month before the album and we don't know nothing. Three months before MX we had listen 70% of the songs in festivals and we had ETIAW... Very strange

Album releases are suddenly a whole lot shorter nowadays and artists are releasing music on a Friday instead of a Monday. I don't know when that started happening.