✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just gonna say right off the bat that I FUCKING LOVE IT! I heard real drums, more Jonny (he could've come up with that riff before the song was even made like Guy with Magic) and it sounded very rock again!

The first seconds sounded a little Skrillex-y, but I don't mind that at all! That split second of the "drop" had me intrigued as heaven!

While I lost my excitement during the waiting for AHFOD, I gained it again!

This new single can hurry on down now! WOOHOOO [emoji331] [emoji2]

We can now have a closer look to the kids on the artwork

Look like the lads to me

attachment.php?attachmentid=32733&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=32732&stc=1

That's what some of us were discussing yesterday.. they must be. Why place random children on it, and why the need for them to be B&W pics.. And the backing vocals are just sampled vocals, they can be tune up and down so it kinda masks who they really are from. Like what they did with the beginning of Charlie Brown

That's what some of us were discussing yesterday.. they must be. Why place random children on it, and why the need for them to be B&W pics.. And the backing vocals are just sampled vocals, they can be tune up and down so it kinda masks who they really are from. Like what they did with the beginning of Charlie Brown

Yeah, Im thinking it could be an autotune chris like they did with Charlie Brown