LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few questions for the mods:

are we gonna open up the 'first LP7 single' thread for this now, or are we gonna continue posting here about the song tmr?

are we allowed to post the recording if we have it?

I'm not a mod but I know for sure you can ONLY post official videos like from the band's YouTube page or Facebook or Twitter.

And for links, you can only post official download links (iTunes, Amazon, google play etc...)

Spotify links are ok too.

Finally, NEVER post or ask for illegal download links.

are we gonna open up the 'first LP7 single' thread for this now, or are we gonna continue posting here about the song tmr?

Not just yet. Someone can make the Coldplay at the BBC thread if they like, for tomorrow (or I will soon anyway). But generally speaking, we don't want everything to be in this one thread.

I'm guessing it should be released as a single at the same time, so we'll see.

I'm not a mod but I know for sure you can ONLY post official videos like from the band's YouTube page or Facebook or Twitter.

And for links, you can only post official download links (iTunes, Amazon, google play etc...)

Spotify links are ok too.

Finally, NEVER post or ask for illegal download links.

Thanks. I'm not sure what you mean by only post official videos though. Can by your view, we cannot post our own recordings? 'Cause we've been doing that before, like with Amazing Day.

Also the illegal links and anything official thing; I've always found it a necessary rule. But I don't understand how when users make an 'edit' to a song (which can be very minor at times) that suddenly makes the song different and we can freely share it. Its a bit of a confusing rule to me as to what we can and cannot share.

Thanks Mackplay for the input, but i'd like an official mod/admin stance on this

we'll put up the thread for the single, in awhile, as well as separate threads for the interviews. and the traffic will be directed to these threads for discussions on the relevant subjects.

and please don't post any of the official recordings here. but please record audio, video of the interviews and post in the multimedia section, if you can.

edit: boss got it before me :)

Not just yet. Someone can make the Coldplay at the BBC thread if they like, for tomorrow (or I will soon anyway). But generally speaking, we don't want everything to be in this one thread.

I'm guessing it should be released as a single at the same time, so we'll see.

Yeah, I'm not gonna make the thread this time, I've got a bit too much going on to manage it tmr.

okay, but assuming its not released as a single, I know a few goodplayers will have the radio recorded (i'll try as well). Is this okay to share freely or is it a hush hush via PM thing?

edit: sorry, just saw the responses, thanks mod team for the clarification