⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
Kingzilla

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

A few questions for the mods:

are we gonna open up the 'first LP7 single' thread for this now, or are we gonna continue posting here about the song tmr?

are we allowed to post the recording if we have it?

are we gonna open up the 'first LP7 single' thread for this now, or are we gonna continue posting here about the song tmr?

I'm not a mod but I know for sure you can ONLY post official videos like from the band's YouTube page or Facebook or Twitter.

And for links, you can only post official download links (iTunes, Amazon, google play etc...)

Spotify links are ok too.

Finally, NEVER post or ask for illegal download links.

Back home and still pretty excited about what's gonna happen tomorrow. We have waited so long for this and now it's finally time to play some music (and hopefully get tour dates)

Not just yet. Someone can make the Coldplay at the BBC thread if they like, for tomorrow (or I will soon anyway). But generally speaking, we don't want everything to be in this one thread.

I'm guessing it should be released as a single at the same time, so we'll see.

I'm not a mod but I know for sure you can ONLY post official videos like from the band's YouTube page or Facebook or Twitter.

And for links, you can only post official download links (iTunes, Amazon, google play etc...)

Spotify links are ok too.

Finally, NEVER post or ask for illegal download links.

Thanks. I'm not sure what you mean by only post official videos though. Can by your view, we cannot post our own recordings? 'Cause we've been doing that before, like with Amazing Day.

Also the illegal links and anything official thing; I've always found it a necessary rule. But I don't understand how when users make an 'edit' to a song (which can be very minor at times) that suddenly makes the song different and we can freely share it. Its a bit of a confusing rule to me as to what we can and cannot share.

Thanks Mackplay for the input, but i'd like an official mod/admin stance on this

we'll put up the thread for the single, in awhile, as well as separate threads for the interviews. and the traffic will be directed to these threads for discussions on the relevant subjects.

and please don't post any of the official recordings here. but please record audio, video of the interviews and post in the multimedia section, if you can.

edit: boss got it before me :)

Not just yet. Someone can make the Coldplay at the BBC thread if they like, for tomorrow (or I will soon anyway). But generally speaking, we don't want everything to be in this one thread.

I'm guessing it should be released as a single at the same time, so we'll see.

Yeah, I'm not gonna make the thread this time, I've got a bit too much going on to manage it tmr.

okay, but assuming its not released as a single, I know a few goodplayers will have the radio recorded (i'll try as well). Is this okay to share freely or is it a hush hush via PM thing?

edit: sorry, just saw the responses, thanks mod team for the clarification

Yeah, Gai's getting the thread sorted now :)

I'm sorry if someone has asked this already but im at school and haven't been able to keep up... How can i listen to The BBC Morning Show here in México?

I'm sorry if someone has asked this already but im at school and haven't been able to keep up... How can i listen to The BBC Morning Show here in México?

Can try and dig up an internet radio link. Will you have internet access?

The BBC official website link wont work outside of the UK I think but there will be links up for everyone when it happens :)

The BBC official website link wont work outside of the UK I think but there will be links up for everyone when it happens :)

Uhm, I live in Italy and it works. I don't know if it does even in America, though

The BBC official website link wont work outside of the UK

It does work perfectly. At least in germany.

I hope i come across a link that works here, thanks :)

the thread for the song premier is here. all info on streaming will be updated as they come in.

Has anybody else thought of the placement of the band and Phil? I think Phil is on top of the clouds overlooking everything since he's their manager. Maybe guy at the bottom because he plays the low end instruments maybe haha. Will and jonny I dont know. Any thoughts?

"dancing shoes"??!! Damn no! A dance track.. It will be EDM for sure..

Dance does not equal EDM.

The link works with no problem here in Chile :D :D

Has anybody else thought of the placement of the band and Phil? I think Phil is on top of the clouds overlooking everything since he's their manager. Maybe guy at the bottom because he plays the low end instruments maybe haha. Will and jonny I dont know. Any thoughts?

My thought that you're perhaps overthinking it a bit, lol.

It works in Ireland!