✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should try to get some rest, though. If you don't, you won't be able to open your eyes tomorrow morning [emoji6]

You're right. I have been trying to sleep for the past 4 hours but my mind is continuously pacing thinking about the premiere. Well, this is what I have been doing for the past 4 hours[ATTACH]32755[/ATTACH]

Guest howyousawtheworld

Is it absolutely certain that it is Radio 1 they're on?

It could be Chris Evans' Breakfast show on BBC Radio 2? More likely they'll play on Chris Evans TFI Friday Show tomorrow night on Channel 4 (tv). There's usually three musical guests each week on that show. U2 were on it with Slaves and Take That two weeks ago.

For anyone not in the UK - yes there IS a lot of Chris Evans on our tv and radio these days...and it will only get worse. He's the new presenter of the new Top Gear....which is going to be shit without Jeremy, James and Richard.

Guest diogo_sg
You're right. I have been trying to sleep for the past 4 hours but my mind is continuously pacing thinking about the premiere. Well, this is what I have been doing for the past 4 hours[ATTACH]32755[/ATTACH]

Just relax. I get like that sometimes too. You must calm down and try not to think of anything.

But let me ask you something first: what songs are lacking on those albums? :curious:

Totally and completely off-topic: we just got Black Mirror (the tv series) in our local Netflix and i'm watching the first episode, it's bloody brilliant.

Back to what's important... did that Chris Evans fellow say who his special guest for tomorrow is or is it still a secret?

Just relax. I get like that sometimes too. You must calm down and try not to think of anything.

But let me ask you something first: what song is lacking in Ghost Stories?

O (reprise)

Ghost stories

Another arms.

I was sorting my music out and Ended up splitting ghost stories into two separate albums. :(

Will get it right tomorrow morning. Even other albums have some songs missing.

Guest diogo_sg
O (reprise)

Ghost stories

Another arms.

I was sorting my music out and Ended up splitting ghost stories into two separate albums. :(

Will get it right tomorrow morning. Even other albums have some songs missing.

Oh. Alright.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

Wishing you best luck to get some rest now [emoji12]

Guest howyousawtheworld

99.9% they'll be on TFI Friday tomorrow night. Just saw a trailer for tomorrow night's show on Channel 4 just now - flashed up on screen 'Also featuring an exclusive performance from one of the world's biggest bands'

will be on[/url] SiriusXM's Alt Nation at 3am ET, Midnight PT, 8am UK. IT'S ALL HAPPENING! hah

Thanks! Haha I only have Sirius in my car so I guess I'll be going outside at 3am to listen! Bringing my laptop with me to stay on top of social media while I listen... Gonna be a fun night lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Thanks! Haha I only have Sirius in my car so I guess I'll be going outside at 3am to listen! Bringing my laptop with me to stay on top of social media while I listen... Gonna be a fun night lol

I just get a kick out of "later this evening". IT'S 3AM, I'm supposed to be sleeping! hah

hey, can you record it for us too? also i added another thread for this.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/104990-2015-11-06-Chris-Martin-interview-on-AltNation-Sirius-XM?p=5755266

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hi, here we are in rehearsal.

We have some news tomorrow.

Thanks for being the best fans on earth.

Love

Coldplay <a href="https://t.co/h0GRuWxpWq">pic.twitter.com/h0GRuWxpWq</a></p>— Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/662394554419646464">November 5, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CTFMViDW4AA0Eu4.jpg:large

mobile link

guy looks so smiley!

Hello, yes I love this band. :heart: