✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

The song doesn't sound very dancey but we still have to hear the whole song just to make sure.

Yeah, I remember listening to the first snippet of Paradise when it came on online, and when the whole thing was released it was like a completely different song!

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not stopping them, but i see them doing a worldwide exclusive... short interview and then "here it is, first time played in the world, our new single" and song starts. And afterwards they tell about itunes release and stuff. It would deserve a proper introduction and official first play.

Releasing it just randomly through social media would be lame, I would be disappointed. :D

Don't know about that. Maybe they are holding something even big than the single for tomorrow. I would like the single today, and makes sense they release today. Midnight droped on a thursday, it does not makes much sense lyrics today after a snippet of the song then song again on friday. I believe that they have a surprise for us friday. The single wouldn't be a surprise cos we already know that a single is coming.

Don't know about that. Maybe they are holding something even big than the single for tomorrow. I would like the single today, and makes sense they release today. Midnight droped on a thursday, it does not makes much sense lyrics today after a snippet of the song then song again on friday. I believe that they have a surprise for us friday. The single wouldn't be a surprise cos we already know that a single is coming.

maybe like... Announcing RiRi will be featured in the album?:laugh3:

Yeah, I remember listening to the first snippet of Paradise when it came on online, and when the whole thing was released it was like a completely different song!

I hope the song has different time signatures like violet hill or moving to mars has.

Too many maybes in here, guys.

But here's the thing. We don't know actually nothing, we're just assuming something based on few teasers. They haven't said any real words for the last 2 weeks or something.

I kind of feel like it's a competition in here who's more right :D

But here's the thing. We don't know actually nothing, we're just assuming something based on few teasers. They haven't said any real words for the last 2 weeks or something.

Yeah hauahau. Me too

You took the words right out of my mouth! :laugh3:

Today's tease will probably be the same as yesterday but a different part or the lyrics & title, confirmation on album artwork... Like mentioned above, if it's a world exclusive on BBC, the song won't be out till after that.

I kind of feel like it's a competition in here who's more right

Welcome to the wonderful world of internet forums...

Really the "we don't know nothing" rhetoric is wearing thin on me. The fact is we know a lot. We know the artwork, a sampler of the lead single and the fact there will be something happening December 4th (Quite obviously the album drop) That is a lot considering the straws we were grasping at a couple of months ago.

I'm just trying to say that... if they started the teasing, they will probably end it with announcing something officially. Right now these things make sense for only diehard fans.

That's just my guess, that they won't do a lame release.

What I don't understand, to be honest, is why people are comparing the way Coldplay are promoting the new album with how they've done it in the past and assuming it's going to be the same. It's not going to be the same. If it were the same, we'd probably have gotten a music video and single back in September and we'd know everything about the album by now, like what happened in the last era. Or, we would've gotten an EP, half of the album already performed live and two singles and music videos like what happened with MX.

Right now, we are less than a month away from the release of A Head Full of Dreams, and so far we only know the album title, what the art design is like, and only a glimpse of what the album could potentially sound like. They've splattered posters across the London Underground with the release date, and we aren't even sure when the lead single is going to be released. This is not the same as Mylo or Ghost Stories; Coldplay almost never does the same things twice, whether it be music or promotion of.