✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's nothing new. chris has said as back as in viva days that he takes sleeping pills and stays awake to get his mind to a "different place" to write songs. he is a little nuts :) always has been.

Viva days? Someone please slip Chris some sleeping pills

Guest howyousawtheworld
I am starting to get a bit worried about Chris:

"You know what's also good for creativity? Fasting. Once a week I don't eat for 24 or 30 hours. You brain becomes very lucid about ideas."

That cannot be healthy.

And here was I thinking that after his conscious uncoupling from his strict macrobiotic diet he would be gorging himself silly on Big Macs, doritos and rendering himself incapacitated onto a pile of Mars Bar wrappers smeared in chocolate....groaning to himself after many sorry episodes.

He would waddle on to stage after Guy, Will and Jonny, 12 stone heavier but hunger satisfied and plough through our old favourites with gusto and bravado. A Sky Full Of Milky Way Magic Stars is a particular crowd favourite. Lost (XL Remix) gets a run out during a brief intermission and the band perform a rarity - Moving To Mars Inc. Inelegant, sweating profusely and with the grace and touch of a hippo swimming in a paddling pool we wouldn't care. 'Well done Chris....well done' we'd say with genuine appreciation as the crowd file out of the concert venue.

You all are wrong, people. That photo they have shared with the hot air balloon will be an EP, like they did with Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends and later they released Prospekt's March. So this is the famous end of a cycle. First they called their first album Parachutes and now there will be a hot air balloon in the cover, because parachutes fall and hot air balloons go Up&Up.

You all are wrong, people. That photo they have shared with the hot air balloon will be an EP, like they did with Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends and later they released Prospekt's March. So this is the famous end of a cycle. First they called their first album Parachutes and now there will be a hot air balloon in the cover, because parachutes fall and hot air balloons go Up&Up.

I like this.

EP hype! The title will be With the Wind

^ Wasn't there some source that said they wouldn't be returning to England until 2016?

Granted, that's probably for a tour BUT MY EP SENSES ARE TINGLING ANWAY

#ephype

If I recall, Phil said to a fan that they wouldn't be returning to the studio until Spring 2016. The album is obviously out in December, so that kinda hints towards an EP.

I am starting to get a bit worried about Chris:

"You know what's also good for creativity? Fasting. Once a week I don't eat for 24 or 30 hours. You brain becomes very lucid about ideas."

That cannot be healthy.

Its not bad at all. Just make sure u eat plenty the next day [emoji4]. Fasting helps control the urge of eating which affects pretty much everything we do. This allows Chris to get in touch with his mind. Lol. In fact, my religion suggests that one the first sunday of every month that we fast and meditate. Trust me, it really clears ur mind. Hopefull this fasting he's done shows up on the new record

Its not bad at all. Just make sure u eat plenty the next day . Fasting helps control the urge of eating which affects pretty much everything we do. This allows Chris to get in touch with his mind. Lol. In fact, my religion suggests that one the first sunday of every month that we fast and meditate. Trust me, it really clears ur mind. Hopefull this fasting he's done shows up on the new record
I think I'll stop eating for an entire day from tomorrow on, just to see what happens :wideeyed:

I think I'll stop eating for an entire day from tomorrow on, just to see what happens :wideeyed:

not sure if srs, but if this is something you wanna do, you wanna ease into it and not just quit food cold turkey like that.