LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kaisin, your quote's in red.

MosesTheMarshmallow, your quote's in blue.

arushofjacktothehead, your quote's in gold.

ChepTheRocket, your quote's in green.

anthamic, your quote's in magenta.

Xylobryte98, your quote's in orange.

Saket, your quote's in dark purple.

diogo_sg and ov3la, your quote's are in teal.

I know this is going to be a really unpopular opinion but this lady in my office is listening to Miracles and i just realised that i really like that song' date=' sure, its poppy but i like it a lot...[/quote']

Well I like Miracles too. Your not alone. :P

Not sure why many people hate it, it's a great song... dont know why I just like it :D

Midnight Part 2? :D

Hopefully. That kind of fits the description actually. Hopefully X Marks The Spot is like that. :D

Same! I am so happy the Tour is announced' date=' but sad they're not going for a rock sound on at least one song.[/quote']

um u haven't heard the album yet, don't be dissappointed yet :P

Anybody see that iTunes updated the time on Everglow?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32948[/ATTACH]

Ooooh! They're going back to long tracks!!!:D

If that's a ballad and that's almost 5 minutes I'm almost guaranteed to be happy with it. :D

Was there a secret show?

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/coldplay/2015/iheartradio-theater-burbank-ca-33f550e9.html

They (supposedly) played 2 shows on that day, and it didn't include Everglow (the other one did) so is this real?

Yup, it says "note: Private concert" so that in fact was right but we didn't get to see it all however there is little play icons I haven't clicked yet...:D

Normally I'd be disappointed, yet I don't want to spoil too much of the album for myself before it comes out, plus we'll hear some new stuff tomorrow anyway. :D

So' date=' fun is more moving than anything on ghost stories. Wow! I cant be any more excited that what i am now.[/quote']

More "moving"...? More moving than FLY ON???? Now with a collaboration with Tove Lo I would have NEVER EVER EVER expected that.... Coldplay never ceases to amaze me. Some of my hype as came back. :D :D :D

All right, the dates are coming close!

Here's little of lyrics from the video shoot in India - "Ow! So high so high, I am feeling such a high so high so high". It sounds terrible like this but in the song it sounds fine.

OHHHHH so it's the opposite of Low!!!!! I get it now!!! I get your hint! :D Thanks for telling!

Wow and what has Coldplay done with themselves to lyrics... ughhhhhh :( But as other people said it's like reading Para-Para-Paradise. It sounds not so good in read but in the song it's epic. I think these lyrics are the same thing. So Everything's Not Lost. :D

Amazing Day and AOAL are pretty good as well.

Yeah some of the lyrics are pretty good from those songs as well, especially this one from Amazing Day:

Yeah' date=' i love it when Chris sings "can there be breaks in the chaos of times" on Amazing Day. [emoji173']

Guest diogo_sg

Why is this: "Oh, so high, I am feeling such a high so high so high" considered bad and this: "Cause I feel low, cause I feel low oh... yeah I feel low oh no...oh cause I feel low, cause I feel low oh... yet I feel low oh no...oooh" considered good?

Guest diogo_sg
Wow, I did not know that's what Chris said. That's an awesome lyric. Especially with what just happened a week ago. I like Amazing Day even more now lol.

What did you think he said?

Why is this: "Oh, so high, I am feeling such a high so high so high" considered bad and this: "Cause I feel low, cause I feel low oh... yeah I feel low oh no...oh cause I feel low, cause I feel low oh... yet I feel low oh no...oooh" considered good?

Woah, didn't even think of that. Good point!

Excellent point. I think it's just cause people need something to complain about. I think it's great though. Especially with comparing it to Low. Low is a somewhat upbeat song with some depressing/motivating lyrics. With the end though, saying he feels low, and now he feels high again. It goes with Chris' recent interviews about him just being greatful that he is alive. He's genuinely happy, so he feels high. He's not at a low point in life and I think that's awesome. Yeah, the new music may not be rocky like some of us want, but the fact that the band are all happy with it and are feeling great about it, makes me excited. This album is gonna make you feel greatful to be alive. You are going to want to take the dreams in your head and make them become a reality. This album really is a celebration of life. If you really think about it, we are all extremely lucky to be here. Sure sometimes life knocks us down, and we can feel depressed or angry, but that is what the beautiful part is. We are lucky to have those feelings. This album is going to not only represent that, but its going to tell us that as well.

Guest diogo_sg
Excellent point. I think it's just cause people need something to complain about. I think it's great though. Especially with comparing it to Low. Low is a somewhat upbeat song with some depressing/motivating lyrics. With the end though, saying he feels low, and now he feels high again. It goes with Chris' recent interviews about him just being greatful that he is alive. He's genuinely happy, so he feels high. He's not at a low point in life and I think that's awesome. Yeah, the new music may not be rocky like some of us want, but the fact that the band are all happy with it and are feeling great about it, makes me excited. This album is gonna make you feel greatful to be alive. You are going to want to take the dreams in your head and make them become a reality. This album really is a celebration of life. If you really think about it, we are all extremely lucky to be here. Sure sometimes life knocks us down, and we can feel depressed or angry, but that is what the beautiful part is. We are lucky to have those feelings. This album is going to not only represent that, but its going to tell us that as well.

Couldn't agree more!

Who considers that piece of lyrics (from Low) good?

Nobody is complaining just for the sake of it. I was simply voicing my opinion that the bit of lyrics posted were terrible. Maybe for you they are not. I respect that opinion.

The album is going to be great but in my view, Chris is not writing particularly good lyrics (from what I have read/heard) until now...

Nobody is complaining just for the sake of it. I was simply voicing my opinion that the bit of lyrics posted were terrible. Maybe for you they are not. I respect that opinion.

The album is going to be great but in my view, Chris is not writing particular bad lyrics (from what I have read/heard) until now...

Oh no, I wasn't trying to start anything. I was just kidding about the complaining thing. Sorry about that. I can see why some people may not like that line. I respect it :)

I just realized something! Didn't someone who was at the India video shoot, like Saket, say that the some lyrics were the opposite of an X&Y song?! I think we just found our match....

I just realized something! Didn't someone who was at the India video shoot, like Saket, say that the some lyrics were the opposite of an X&Y song?! I think we just found our match....

OMG YES ! That's true. Of a X&Y song title, he said - so it must've been Low and the lyric "high" !!! Genius !

Wow' date=' I did not know that's what Chris said. That's an awesome lyric. Especially with what just happened a week ago. I like Amazing Day even more now lol.[/quote']

Couldn't agree more. It's an excellent lyric that really does fit in with the unfortunate, devastating, and sad events that happened in Paris. :(

Why is this: "Oh' date=' so high, I am feeling such a high so high so high" considered bad and this: "Cause I feel low, cause I feel low oh... yeah I feel low oh no...oh cause I feel low, cause I feel low oh... yet I feel low oh no...oooh" considered good?[/quote']

I honestly have no idea. Good question tho. The "low" isn't the best but it still feels much better that the former lyrics.... have no idea why.

OMG YES ! That's true. Of a X&Y song title' date=' he said - so it must've been Low and the lyric "high" !!! Genius ![/quote']

That's exactly what I said in my big post in the last page. :D