✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Seems like this is the first actual review of the album, giving 4/5 rating - praising music while slightly criticising lyrics.

Also some interesting descriptions coming up, like X Marks the Spot being R&B jam.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32959[/ATTACH]

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg
Seems like this is the first actual review of the album, giving 4/5 rating - praising music while slightly criticising lyrics.

Also some interesting descriptions coming up, like X Marks the Spot being R&B jam.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32959[/ATTACH]

I like what I'm reading so far, to be honest.

All right, the dates are coming close!

Here's little of lyrics from the video shoot in India - "Ow! So high so high, I am feeling such a high so high so high". It sounds terrible like this but in the song it sounds fine.

Here's little of lyrics from the video shoot in India - "Ow! So high so high, I am feeling such a high so high so high". It sounds terrible like this but in the song it sounds fine.

Yay! Some news haha!

I still swear Coldplay have started using drugs to influence their album

I think Chris is taking a little more than a couple sleeping pills [emoji38]

Wow! Those lyrics are indeed terrible!

Hopefully it will sound good during the song! Are you sure it is AHFOD the song for which they recorded a music video in India or could it be Hymn for the Weekend?

Yes, there was.

If your order is blank (like $0.00) I don't think you'll recieve anything. You should order it again and properly insert the credit card info, just to be safe.

Thanks people - I'm glad I saw this, as the same thing happened to me, so I assumed I'd get an invoice just before it was posted. But have ordered again and paid this time.

Guest diogo_sg
Thanks people - I'm glad I saw this, as the same thing happened to me, so I assumed I'd get an invoice just before it was posted. But have ordered again and paid this time.

[emoji6]