✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official 2014 World Cup in BRA71L thread!

Sparky

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uruguay 1-3 Costa Rica, massive shock!

It was such a shock!

But we all -Italy, England and Uruguay- underestimated CRC quite a lot, I think we had it coming...

Afterall, this is the Group of Death

so help me out here, because its the first time in my life that i actually follow the world cup

now that italy has won, what do we need to get to the second round?

Top 2 teams in each group with most points (3 points for win, 1 for draw, 0 for loss), moves forward to the next round.

so if we beat uruguay or costa rica we get to the next round, right?

I'm not sure how it would work for a tie cause if Italy beats Costa they'll have atleast 6 points, but if England/Uruguay wins their next two games they'll have 6 points as well.

I'm going with Germany

btw :wacko:

#ITA passing accuracy against England: 93.2%. Highest in World cup history since 1966.

That's crazy! I bet Pirlo has 99% accuracy? ;)

Good games today so far, Honduras are so dirty and that 2nd goal was funny. Most of the crowd thought the goal technology was wrong until the 2nd part :P

Argentina v Bosnia should be a great game and the Maracana is packed full of Argentines, will be a great atmosphere!

Argentina v Bosnia should be a great game and the Maracana is packed full of Argentines, will be a great atmosphere!

there's a hashtag #somostodosbósnia (we are all Bosnia) for Brazilians cheering against Argentina :lol:

So I was at France x Honduras, the match itself wasn't that good, but the whole world cup experience is great, lots of french people saying things I have no idea. There were some indian guys by my side, people form honduras, germans, loved it!

And I still have the "allez les bleus" chant in my head

Good games today so far, Honduras are so dirty and that 2nd goal was funny. Most of the crowd thought the goal technology was wrong until the 2nd part :P

!

When they showed tha animaton it was pretty clear, but none of the camera angles they showed on the satadium really seamed like the whole ball was in, so we just assumed the animation was wrong :lol:

When they showed tha animaton it was pretty clear, but none of the camera angles they showed on the satadium really seamed like the whole ball was in, so we just assumed the animation was wrong :lol:

I just realised you were Fael from twitter

not because it's in your bio "Prospector in Coldplaying", but because of your location :blank: why do I make things complicated :lol:

on TV it looked like the crowd had been shown that it wasn't a goal haha