✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official 2014 World Cup in BRA71L thread!

Sparky

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard them play an instrumental of Rainy Day on the itv coverage of the Chile v Australia game. Pleasantly surprised, relatively obscure song to use. Obviously known to us but not exactly a Viva la Vida, Clocks etc

Thanks! I missed it was away during half time.

Just heard them play an instrumental of Rainy Day on the itv coverage of the Chile v Australia game. Pleasantly surprised, relatively obscure song to use. Obviously known to us but not exactly a Viva la Vida, Clocks etc

I heard it being used yesterday aswell seems it could be one of the songs that features throughout the coverage

Still can't get over that Netherlands win over Spain. Amazing. I'm so happy, RVP has still got it. Seeing him and Louis van Gaal so successful right now (so far) makes a Man Utd fan happy. Can't wait for England vs Italy tomorrow, I'm not English or Italian but yeah DEFINITELY rooting for England, not that I hate Italy but I would love to see England actually do something this year.

Still can't get over that Netherlands win over Spain. Amazing. I'm so happy, RVP has still got it. Seeing him and Louis van Gaal so successful right now (so far) makes a Man Utd fan happy. Can't wait for England vs Italy tomorrow, I'm not English or Italian but yeah DEFINITELY rooting for England, not that I hate Italy but I would love to see England actually do something this year.

When Giggs was asked about Van Gaal after the game, he was like "Well, he is a Manchester United manager" :D :D

Comon England! Hope Rooney puts in a masterclass later :)

Ibarbo for Columbia is a beast. Im ready for England tonight, weve got the TV up to the patio doors and sat outside in the sun with some beers and a barbecue already :D :D

Gonna watch the highlights in a bit, missed the Columbia game. Sounds great :D Comon England!!! Buffon is out too!

Disappointing but after Uruguay lost, the group is still very much open.

And here comes another witch hunt for Rooney only one game and one bad half in, the media and the fans never learn, do they :rolleyes: