✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

True Love is the next video? *Official video released*

mayrn43

Edit - Sparky. The official video has been released...

[video=youtube;Wpl_6jotaHA]

Interesting, looks like a True Love video is in the works. That probably means it's the next single.

Source:

http://vivacoldplay.com/2014/06/true-love-sera-proximo-clipe-do-coldplay/ (translated into English)

BrbCRZ9CcAAaAxb1.jpg

"The website Daily Mail reported last week pictures of a possible recording of Coldplay's new music video.

The filming took place in Venice Beach, Los Angeles (USA) and, according to @ ColdplayAtlas , has the direction of Jonas Åkerlund, choreography by Bianca Li and participation of dancers from Ballet Luminario

article-2670176-1F222A1A00000578-580_634x814.jpg

Update: The Luminario Ballet has just confirmed via twitter that it is recording the music video for the song 'True Love'."

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luminario Ballet @luminarioballet · 13h

the @coldplay video is True Love. We all have to wait to see how it looks I hope beautiful!

BrbCRZ9CcAAaAxb.jpg

Luminario Ballet @luminarioballet · 13h

thanks for the follow @vero_gimenez13

we too can't wait for the @coldpla video to come out!

Bra9yKeCcAADCQT.jpg

September 8th is the date apparently

http://www.coldplayzone.it/news/a-settembre-arrivera-il-singolo-di-true-love-tutte-le-info-sul-video-e-sulla-data-di-pubblicazione (translated article, so some bad english lol)

"Yesterday, after several successive rumors in the days before, came news that seems to confirm the rumor: the new single from Ghost Stories will be True Love.

It 'just a tweet of a dance company in Los Angeles, the Luminario Ballet , to shift the spotlight on what will be the third excerpt from Ghost Stories (after Magic and A Sky Full Of Stars ): ' We shot a new video with Coldplay is for True Love . We all have to wait to see how it will look, but we hope it will be fantastic '.

In fact, the news that the band had scheduled the filming of a new video was already circulated last June 26 , but still do not know anything about what song would be built. Coldplayzone , however, had already announced the possibility of count True Love between individuals of Ghost Stories by about a month. We have been trusted prophets, apparently!

Returning to the official video , as revealed by ' Twitter account coldplayatlas , it will be directed by Jonas Akerlund (the same director who had signed the official clip of Magic ) and was filmed in Venice Beach , in Los Angeles . The choreographer who took part in the work along with the Spanish Ballet is Luminario Blanca Li for what appears to be a dip in the past: apparently, the Coldplay will cross again with dancing in the streets after the shooting of the video for The Hardest Part , single from X & Y .

Regarding the date of publication of each of True Love , we can tell you that is scheduled for next September (most likely, the ' 8 ).

We must, once again, wait. But it will be a sweet anticipation: the favorite song of Ghost Stories by Phil Harvey, Debs Wild and Will Champion is now in the pipeline."

They'll probably cut Jonny's solo from the single to make it more digestible for pop radios.

There will most probably be a shortened radio edit. About the solo, they might cut it but maybe they'll add a new, "poppier" solo for the single edit. Who knows

There will most probably be a shortened radio edit. About the solo, they might cut it but maybe they'll add a new, "poppier" solo for the single edit. Who knows

NOOOO!!!! Please don't change the only guitar solo on this album! And what is so inacessible about the solo? It reminds me of the solo in U2's Even Better Than the Real Thing. And everyone loves U2, right?

NOOOO!!!! Please don't change the only guitar solo on this album! And what is so inacessible about the solo? It reminds me of the solo in U2's Even Better Than the Real Thing. And everyone loves U2, right?

I don't want them to change the solo I'm just saying its possible. I've seen people on this forum who didn't like the solo because its "out of key." I imagine the majority of radio listeners wouldn't "understand" it.

The song is magnificent. Partly because of the strings but mostly because of Jonny's solo. I'd be hugely disappointed if they cut it from the single. It certainly demonstrates their rock roots, something that has been absent for a while since they chose the most pop/mediocre songs on MX and VLV to be released as singles.

Jonny should appear in this video with his fingering part at the towards end. To be honest the first time I listened to this song was horrible because of lacking some sense of "True Love" itself, but when I listen to it again over and over while reading the lyrics, I thought well.. This is about Chris being heartbroken and he wishes that his "True Love" would come back, which is really sad. :sad: :sad:

• 2 weeks later...