✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

True Love is the next video? *Official video released*

mayrn43

I don't think they will change or cut the solo from this song. It's the climax, it defines the song for me.

It took a while for it to grow on me, but it's become my favorite on the album next to AIMH - so happy it's the next single and can't wait to see the video. :-D

[smoke is rising from the houses]

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Can't we just like, have the band on screen, playing music with awesome visuals in the background or something? IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR

That is exactly why I think In My Place and Fix You are so great! I also envisioned something similar for Major Minus but that of course never even made it as a single because of its edgier sound.

That is exactly why I think In My Place and Fix You are so great! I also envisioned something similar for Major Minus but that of course never even made it as a single because of its edgier sound.

Omfg a major minus video would have been so great. It would have fitted perfectly if the band would have trashed something in the music vid... or vandalized stuff :wacky:

*keeps envisioning all kinds of music videos for Coldplay songs that will never ever get any videos*

Omfg a major minus video would have been so great. It would have fitted perfectly if the band would have trashed something in the music vid... or vandalized stuff :wacky:

*keeps envisioning all kinds of music videos for Coldplay songs that will never ever get any videos*

I know!!! :dazzled:

ًWhen will this music video be released again? :confused:

I vaguely remember Chris saying something about a new outfit he would use on the iHeart gig, maybe they are waiting till they film that part from the gig & use it in the video as they did in Paradise music video.

I don't have a good feeling about this video, but it can't be worse than Charlie Brown or POC, right? :uhoh2:

ًWhen will this music video be released again? :confused:

I vaguely remember Chris saying something about a new outfit he would use on the iHeart gig, maybe they are waiting till they film that part from the gig & use it in the video as they did in Paradise music video.

I don't have a good feeling about this video, but it can't be worse than Charlie Brown or POC, right? :uhoh2:

charlie brown is a great video