✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

True Love is the next video? *Official video released*

mayrn43

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly still think the music video for "Speed of Sound" is one of Coldplay's absolute best videos. It sure as hell hooked me into Coldplay when i first saw it all those years ago! :D

Omg yes, certainly that video and the Clocks one (I love the lighting situation in it a lot, so dramatic, ahhh! :wideeyed:)

The video is just dull. It gives me the same feeling the Paradise video did, it's kinda cool, but it doesn't fit the feeling of the song at all. I miss the videos with just the band playing, a fast editing and a little graphic extra (Clocks, Speed Of Sound, Violet Hill, Lovers In Japan, ETIAW, etc)

Strange but funny video. I don't think it suits the song that well but I do think it's cute that the couple got together. Luckily, listening to True Love brings back memories of seeing the boys in Paris (and me swaying around like an idiot) but if it wasn't for that, the video would have ruined the song for me. Chris even looks cute in a plastic fat suit :P I wish we could have seen Guy, Jonny and Will too! I love the bright colours on the heart at the beginning and I like the message at the end too x

OMG YASSS YASSS PINK FLOYD YASSSSS COLDPLAY PLEASE GET INSPIRED BY THEM PLS !!!1!1!!

:escaping:

Goddamn shut the fangirling already, everytime I'm on my tumblr my dashboard is filled with your insane Pink Floyd spammings! :lol::laugh3:

Well, being a fat danceteacher I naturally have to love this video :laugh4:
UR NOT FAT! :shout:

Can we have a fatsuit-Chris smiley?

:|

no

Guest kmm1482

I miss them actually trying to make good MUSIC videos. Instead, anymore, it seems like it's all "Let's just put Chris in a silly outfit and see him act awkwardly, then fall in love". Why even make a video anymore? None are that good anymore.

Guest kmm1482
I thought it was a great video...especially the end message! And it is virtually impossible not to laugh at chris in the sumo/fat suit

I didn't laugh

Oh gosh, what is this steaming pile of crap? I even stopped half way through.

I don't get it, why do almost all Coldplay videos suck so bad? I liked A sky full of stars, though, it was, I don't know, honest or something.

Strawberry Swing was amazing. So was Violet Hill. After all it all went downhill. Tumbling.

"Let's just put Chris in a silly outfit and see him act awkwardly, then fall in love"

BAAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

You forgot to mention ""Let's just put Chris in a silly outfit and see him act awkwardly, INSERT HOT WOMEN, then fall in love"

Guest kmm1482
Oh gosh, what is this steaming pile of crap? I even stopped half way through.

I don't get it, why do almost all Coldplay videos suck so bad? I liked A sky full of stars, though, it was, I don't know, honest or something.

Strawberry Swing was amazing. So was Violet Hill. After all it all went downhill. Tumbling.

Why do they all seem made up on the spot? And why don't they want to do a performance video anymore like Speed of Sound or Lost!

Guest kmm1482
BAAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

You forgot to mention ""Let's just put Chris in a silly outfit and see him act awkwardly, INSERT HOT WOMEN, then fall in love"

Yes! Sorry.

Goddamn shut the fangirling already, everytime I'm on my tumblr my dashboard is filled with your insane Pink Floyd spammings! :lol::laugh3:

woops, I'll try to be as normal as I can :wacky:

but still OMFGAHHHYIISSSFLOYDOHHYEAH

ok let's write something about TL

hmmmm.. ummmm... since Ghost Stories is more Chris-oriented, I think it's ok that he is the only one in two videos. But I won't be happy if it happens in LP7 era.