✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

True Love is the next video? *Official video released*

mayrn43

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it’s a lovely video but some people may understand it as making fun out of fat people. :anxious:

Pity that Guy, Jonny and Will aren’t in this video.

Yeah, that might happen unfortunately :(

Of course the others would not agree to appear in such video :lol: They are probably having the time of their lives making fun at Chris :lol:

Video was sweet IMHO...just trying to tell you if you love something so much, irregardless if others say no...just follow your heart and your dreams. I had a feeling with the theme of things of late, it was going to be summat along these lines. BUT....I cant be the only one thinking that was the first time in like 10 years Chris has ever seen a black bin bag or taken the rubbish out to the tip lolol

This video is as sweet as chocolate fudge and as awkward as farting in a crammed lift! :cheesy:

Nevertheless it is WELL produced, unlike the ASFOS video, and has a very nice cinematic feeling to it.

I guess I kinda like it :wacko:

No you aren't, I was waiting for some kind of relation to the lyrics, but nope, none to be found :uhoh:

Same... I admire the quirkiness of the video but find it hard to relate it to the songs which I've found has happened in the asfos video and this... The magic video is the only song that I feel actually relates to the lyrics.

No you aren't, I was waiting for some kind of relation to the lyrics, but nope, none to be found :uhoh:

Yeah that's the only thing that is bothering me tbh ...

What the prism thing mean I think is: From one ray you produce a lot of rey and with anything it's possible it means that from one situation you can have a lot of possibility .

*sits and wait for the COLDPLAY EXPOSED VIDEO!!!! showing us this image and pretending that coldplay is illuminati*:rolleyes: :laugh3:

I will forever remember this as the statement to define the initial overall reaction to this video. It's "The Hardest Part" all over again! :lol:

UGH don't remind me of that video! :sick:

The only interesting part about the SoS video is Guy moving IMO.

:lol:

I love the use of the light and the way the director managed to express different emotions relating to the lyrics only via the huge LED screens :wacky: And I think the camera work is fantastic. But that's only my opinion :D

I love the use of the light and the way the director managed to express different emotions relating to the lyrics only via the huge LED screens :wacky: And I think the camera work is fantastic. But that's only my opinion :D

I honestly still think the music video for "Speed of Sound" is one of Coldplay's absolute best videos. It sure as hell hooked me into Coldplay when i first saw it all those years ago! :D

This video is as sweet as chocolate fudge and as awkward as farting in a crammed lift! :cheesy:

Nevertheless it is WELL produced, unlike the ASFOS video, and has a very nice cinematic feeling to it.

I guess I kinda like it :wacko:

Totally agreed, they should change the band's name to Cuteplay hahaha :laugh3:

I miss more complex themes like in The Scientist, God Put A Smile Upon Your Face and even Violet Hill.

be0d1aff3d1ad58f377ec16b19577c47.jpg

Reminds me of the altas video

the colors reminds me of this:

article-2302847-190B9C81000005DC-174_634x467.jpg