November 11, 201510 yr 1. A Head Full Of Dreams 2. Paradise 3. In My Place 4. Adventure Of A Lifetime 5. Viva La Vida 6. Colour Spectrum 7. Everglow 8. Clocks 9. Fix You 10. Hymn For The Weekend 11. Kaleidoscope 12. Charlie Brown 13. Birds 14. Magic 15. Midnight 16. A Sky Full Of Stars 17. Yellow 18. Army Of One 19. Up&Up 20. Amazing Day 21. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
November 11, 201510 yr I am certain the setlist will have at least 21 songs, I'm sure Mylo and Viva both had that many. Having this many albums out now, I wouldn't be shocked if they extended it a bit either really, 23 songs isn't that much of a stretch. I think they'll play AHFOD: 8 songs Ghost Stories: 2 or 3 (ASFOS and maybe Midnight/Magic) Mylo: 3 (Paradise, Charlie Brown and ETIAW) Viva: 2 or 3 (Violet Hill, Viva and hopefully LIT2) I really want to hear Death And All His Friends but that won't happen X&Y: 2 (Fix You and either White Shadows or Speed Of Sound or Till Kingdom Come) AROBTTH: 3 (The Scientist, Clocks and either Politik (I hope) or In My Place) Parachutes: 1 (Yellow)
November 12, 201510 yr I've seen the tracklist, and I've edited mine. Looks possible, but I have 2 versions. [ATTACH=CONFIG]32891[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]32892[/ATTACH] There are about 20 more songs that I'd like to hear, but probably never will, and some haven't even been played yet! What I'd like to see is Coldplay doing a smaller tour playing a select album (e.g: Parachutes + others, AROBTTH + other) and then maybe we could all be happy? :laugh3: They could also have the crowd choose which song they'd prefer to hear; I'm not sure if this has happened for all tours, but for the MX Tour, they once made the crowd choose betweeN Warning Sign and Green Eyes. Hoping to see this return!
November 25, 201510 yr @anthamic Epic Setlist! Could be possible you never know;) (Colour Spectrum Intro) 1. A Head Full Of Dreams 2. Magic 3. In My Place 4. Green Eyes or Don't Panic 5. Birds 6. Yellow 7. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall 8. Speed Of Sound or Lost! 9. Violet Hill or Viva La Vida 10. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (MX Version) 11. Midnight 12. Clocks 13. Adventure Of A Lifetime 14. Sparks 15. Kaleidoscope 16. Life In Technicolor ii or Talk 17. Hymn For The Weekend 18. Charlie Brown 19. A Sky Full Of Stars 20. Fix You 21. I Ran Away or Moving To Mars 22. Amazing Day Encore: 23. Colour Spectrum 23. Up&Up
November 25, 201510 yr 10. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (MX Version) I've really been debating on this "MX" version, since the only difference is the intro and a tad bit faster tempo. Should it really be considered another version? The following are the songs that I want/are necessary 4. Green Eyes or Don't Panic 9. Violet Hill (for this one, it's unlikely that they'll replace VLV) 14. Sparks 21. I Ran Away or Moving To Mars For my setlist, I may need to update it, as I've already heard the snippets and could find where it could fit in the setlist. I've been thinking about cutting off Major Minus and Politik from my expectations, but who knows?
November 25, 201510 yr 1. AHFOD 2. YELLOW 3. PARADISE 4. ETIAWF 5. BIRDS 6 LOST! 7. CLOCKS 8. FIX YOU 9. FUN 10. A SKY FULL OF STARS 11. VIVA LA VIDA 12. LOVERS IN JAPAN 13. kaleidoscope 14. ARMY OF ONE 15. AMAZING DAY 16. THE SCIENTIST 17. IN MY PLACE 18. AOAL 19. HFTW 20. CHARLIE BROWN 21. COLOR SPECTRUM 22. UP & UP
November 25, 201510 yr 1. AHFOD 2. YELLOW 3. PARADISE 4. ETIAWF 5. BIRDS 6 LOST! 7. CLOCKS 8. FIX YOU 9. FUN 10. A SKY FULL OF STARS 11. VIVA LA VIDA 12. LOVERS IN JAPAN 13. kaleidoscope 14. ARMY OF ONE 15. AMAZING DAY 16. THE SCIENTIST 17. IN MY PLACE 18. AOAL 19. HFTW 20. CHARLIE BROWN 21. COLOR SPECTRUM 22. UP & UP YES PLEASE
November 26, 201510 yr @anthamic Epic Setlist! Could be possible you never know;) (Colour Spectrum Intro) 1. A Head Full Of Dreams 2. Magic 3. In My Place 4. Green Eyes or Don't Panic 5. Birds 6. Yellow 7. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall 8. Speed Of Sound or Lost! 9. Violet Hill or Viva La Vida 10. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (MX Version) 11. Midnight 12. Clocks 13. Adventure Of A Lifetime 14. Sparks 15. Kaleidoscope 16. Life In Technicolor ii or Talk 17. Hymn For The Weekend 18. Charlie Brown 19. A Sky Full Of Stars 20. Fix You 21. I Ran Away or Moving To Mars 22. Amazing Day Encore: 23. Colour Spectrum 23. Up&Up its real?
November 28, 201510 yr alright, I've listened to AHFOD enough for me to calculate where the songs could go. [ATTACH=CONFIG]33072[/ATTACH] every LP7 song is here except Army of One (please no, spare us Chris) if all were to be heard, either In My Place or Charlie Brown would be cut, or both for time purposes. I wish all concertgoers the best of luck.
November 29, 201510 yr My setlist: 1. Colour Spectrum 2. A Head Full Of Dreams 3. Yellow 4. In My Place 5. Everglow 6. Fun 7. Amazing Day 8. God Put A Smile On Your Face 9. Charlie Brown 10. Bird 11. Magic 12. Paradise 13. Speed of Sound 14. Lost! 15. Viva La Vida 16. Adventure Of A Lifetime 17. Clocks 18. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall 19. Fix You Encore: 20. Up & Up 21. A Sky Full Of Stars
December 5, 201510 yr re-upload with some edits [Colour Spectrum] 01. A Head Full of Dreams 02. Charlie Brown 03. Paradise 04. Birds 05. Yellow 06. In My Place 07. Fun 08. Major Minus 09. God Put a Smile upon Your Face [Kaleidoscope] B STAGE 10. Don't Panic or Green Eyes or A Message 11. Amazing Day 12. Magic/Strawberry Swing (remix medley similar to GPASUYF/Talk) MAIN STAGE 13. Hymn for the Weekend (preferably with singer of opening act) 14. Viva la Vida 15. Adventure of a Lifetime 16. A Sky Full of Stars (transition intro) 17. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall C STAGE 18. Everglow (Chris solo or acoustic) 19. The Scientist (Chris solo) MAIN STAGE - ENCORE 20. Clocks 21. Fix You 22. Up&Up
December 5, 201510 yr 1. A Head Full Of Dreams 2. Birds 3. Paradise 4. Clocks 5. Yellow 6. Lovers In Japan 7. X Marks The Spot 8. Amazing Day 9. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face 10. Green Eyes/Don't Panic 11. Magic 12. Army Of One 13. Fun 14. Hymn For The Weekend 15. Viva La Vida 16. A Message 17. Adventure Of A Lifetime 18. A Sky Full Of Stars ENCORE 1 19. Politik 20. Everglow 21. Charlie Brown ENCORE 2 22. Up&Up
December 6, 201510 yr I'm trying to be realistic in terms of what I think they should and can play live. Not in terms of what I think they will play. I've got a head full of dreams... Intro (Colour Spectrum) A Head Full Of Dreams Yellow Clocks Trouble Lovers In Japan Violet Hill Charlie Brown A Rush Of Blood To The Head Birds B-Stage Magic (acoustic, extended intro) Don't Panic Lost/The Scientist (acoustic rework) Hymn For The Weekend Shiver Paradise Speed Of Sound Talk Fix You (Midnight Background as band moves to C-Stage) C-Stage O(Fly On) Strawberry Swing (acoustic) Green Eyes (Kaleidoscope) Viva La Vida Everglow Life In Technicolor ii or Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall Fun Encore A Sky Full Of Stars Amazing Day Army Of One Up&Up (with Noel Gallagher and Choir) I also think they should play a minimum of 24 songs, given they used to play around 24-26 songs in the Viva tour, and they downgraded it to a max of 22 I think during MX. A show of around 2 hours should be possible.
December 18, 201510 yr My guess according to previous tours and setlists, with things like the way of starting with the album opener; the way they use the different stages; and the way they do the encore with an massive ending, I would guess on a setlist such as this one, with motivations in (XXX). NOTE ONE THING! As Chris and Jonny mentioned in the interview at BBC Radio 2 this week, they are going to let people wish songs for this tour (Chris mentioned Spies from Parachutes as an example). I would guess they mostly will choose to do that with quite acoustic songs, because the more powerful ones often has a special kind of live show. (Those songs could fit in well where I have written: Some Acoustic from Parachutes/AROBTTH). But who knows ... I would more than love the ability to wish all kind of songs ... Main Stage: 1. Colour Spectrum + A Head Full Of Dreams (the album opener and the album "ambient song" theme) 2. Yellow (they love to have a real classic as song number 2 - only real great bands use to do that) "Chris chats a bit with the audience" 3. Paradise (They have played Paradise in the beginning of a lot of shows recently.) 4. Birds (An upbeat track from the latest album early in the setlist like Major Minus live 2012.) 5. Violet Hill (A must-play on stadium gigs!) 6. The Scientist (A perfect song to calm down the audience after Violet Hill) 7. Army of One (It's time for something from the new album!) 8. Adventure of a Lifetime (I don't think they can wait to play this energetic funky song longer than this.) 9. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Now when they have so many great ending-songs, why not end the first set with this one?) B-stage (on the catwalk, where the band still can use all instruments, including drums) 10. Magic (A calmer song that people love - a must play even in a stadium - and perfect after ETIAW.) 11. Fun (PoC was a duett as well as Fun, and PoC was played on the B-stage 2012.) 12. Everglow (I get an Up in Flames-feeling of this song, and UiF was played just after PoC 2012.) Main Stage (Kaleidoscope is played, including The Guest house, as the band changes stage) 14. Clocks (The perfect song to re-take the main stage with ...) 15. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (... so why not continue with the rocky theme?) 16. Viva la Vida (Now the atmosphere is in its best mood - so it's time for some sing-along!) 17. Hymn for the Weekend (A really uplifting song I think will fit really well here) 18. Amazing Day (A great song to fool the audience that the concert is over before the C-stage and encore.) C-stage in the audience: 19. O (Fly on) (The band come up one-by-one, like how they did during Us Against The World 2012.) 20. Amsterdam/Don't Panic/Spies/Sparks (Or maybe both song 19 and 20 are "the audience choice".) Main Stage (encore): 21. A Sky Full of Stars (The perfect encore, just saying ...) 22. Fix you (This song deserves a place here!) 23. Up&up (The song they've wanted to write for 15 years ... the perfect ending!)
January 14, 201610 yr My ideal 22 song setlist would be: 1. AHFOD 2. Yellow 3. Charlie Brown 4. Magic 5. In My Place 6. Army of One 7. Birds 8. AOAL 9. Clocks 10. UATW 11. Sparks 12. Everglow 13. O 14. Viva 15. HFTW 16. Fun 17. Fix You 18. ASFOS 19. Paradise 20. The Scientist 21. Lovers in Japan 22. Up&Up
January 14, 201610 yr I guess most of you have heard that there is a chance to tour next year Which setlist would you like? Here is my set - Main stage 1. LP7 song 2. Clocks 3. Charlie Brown 4. LP7 song 5. Violet Hill or Lost! 6. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face 7. LP7 song 8. The Scientist B stage 9. LP7 song 10. Talk 11. Magic Main stage 12. Politik 13. Viva La Vida 14. LP7 song 15. In My Place C stage 16. Don't Panic 17. UFO or Til Kingdom Come or Speed Of Sound Main stage 18. A Sky Full Of Stars 19. LP7 song 20. Fix You Encore 21. Paradise 22. Yellow 23. LP7 song + Life In Technicolor ii + Spies + Death And All His Friends
January 31, 201610 yr I think that 19-22 songs aren't so much after having 7 albums full of hits, so my guest is this one: MAIN STAGE: (Colour Spectrum is played as the boys enter) 1. A Head Full of Dreams (this aint got much explanation) 2. In my Place (a classic from the beggining) 3. Yellow (I would love to have a live 2012 version) 4. Paradise (an energetic famous song like the previews ones) 5. Magic 6. Birds (this one is too good to leave it out) 7. Everglow 8. The Scientist (low tempo at the main stage) 9. Hymn for the Weekend (closing the first set of songs at the main stage) 2nd STAGE 10. Us Against the World/Amsterdam 11. Warning Sign/Talk/42 (some of this, for God's sake!!) MAIN STAGE: 12. Viva la Vida 13. Charlie Brown 14. Shiver 15. God Put a Smile/Politik (not both because we just simply cannot have more songs from AROBTTH than from AHFOD) 16. Adventure of a Lifetime 3rd STAGE (acoustic versions in the little stege, the one at the back) 17. Trouble (let me dream... PLEASE) 18. The Hardest Part (returning to Main Stage with Kaleidoscope) MAIN STAGE (Encore): 19. Clocks (i loved how it fits at the beggining of an encore at the MX tour) 20. Fix You 21. A Sky Full of Stars (would love to put Fix You in here but I think, before closing with a soft one, they would prepare the final with this one) 22. Up&Up (after watching that mindblowing performance at TIDAL concert, this one MUST close the show)
Create an account or sign in to comment