🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris' place.

Jennifer picks up a shirt on the floor. It is navy and has flowers designs on the side.

Jennifer, in all her fashionista glory: "What

is

this"

Chris: "What? :angry: My fans love it okay :snobby: They chat about it on forums and the web..things"

Jennifer chuckles: "Yes, of course, Chris! ;) "

awwwwwwww lets all bows our heads in silence for the relationship based only on "multiple sources"

http://www.justjared.com/2014/10/27/jennifer-lawrence-chris-martin-split-after-four-months/

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

WELL... That lasted... So when do we get to hear the news that it was a PR stunt all along and C&G are still really happy together?

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

WELL... That lasted... So when do we get to hear the news that it was a PR stunt all along and C&G are still really happy together?

I just found this in Wikipedia:

Truth is most often used to mean being in accord with fact or reality, or fidelity to an original or to a standard or ideal.

I like the way it says both 'fact or reality'

I just found this in Wikipedia:

Truth is most often used to mean being in accord with fact or reality, or fidelity to an original or to a standard or ideal.

I like the way it says both 'fact or reality'

HAHAHAHA!!!! I don't either of these were in CM&JLaw's "relationship", right? Ok, Chris! Now go back to GP. NOW!

WHAT?!

Their imaginary relationhip ended? DAMN

Can we now please kill this thread and launch it directly into the sun? :wacky: *finger hovers of LOCK THIS THREAD-button*

By this time tomorrow they will probably be together again, have had 12 kids, married, cheated with their exes and broken up again...

This imaginary relationship is quite the rollercoaster.

I'm glad this is over.

You know at some point, I would expect Chris getting back together with Gwyneth again. Not because of the publicity, but I think they're great parents for their children. I'm hoping after this crappy rumors about jlaw thing literally ends then moving on to Chris's private life again like no paparazzi, which they would appear anywhere anytime, would ask him stupid questions. Media should get away from him about his private life already. Music is much important to him rather than that conscious unconscious conscience science scientific thing urgh.