✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Strokes

mburn

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I watched the whole thing..... NOOOO!!!! WHY!!!!! POR QUE!!!!!!! :laugh3::laugh3:

So because I was trying to pay attention prolly a little too much , the 2nd pic from lft-right who's who?

I like most of it not a fan of Soma :confused: but I've heard Someday before just didn't know who it was :D...

my final verdict is still out but for right now I'm still interested. I want to hear more.....I'll watch the individual vids tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

Jenn shame! :whip: get back to listening to mah Strokes! :wacky:

o and to answer your Who is Who ? up there

42.jpg

startign from the left.....Nick is covering his mouth :dozey: then Albert, Julian, Fab and Nikolai at the other end ! :D

Jenn shame! :whip: get back to listening to mah Strokes! :wacky:

o and to answer your Who is Who ? up there

42.jpg

startign from the left.....Nick is covering his mouth :dozey: then Albert, Julian, Fab and Nikolai at the other end ! :D

ah ha I was getting Nick and Nikolai confused thought they were the same person :confused: and from the back Albert and Fab look the same,at least in their concert vid :P I'll keep em straight if it kills me

ah ha I was getting Nick and Nikolai confused thought they were the same person :confused: and from the back Albert and Fab look the same,at least in their concert vid :P I'll keep em straight if it kills me

I know right? :P

Fab and Albert were def. rocking some similar fros back in the day!

27554.jpg

n36946762482_1437612_2092.jpg

:wacko:

This is one of their best songs IMO, & I agree Liz, Nick's guitar solo is awesome! :D

Yes this song is why Nick is my guitar hero :pleased:

Im happy you liked Modern Age! It was the first song that Fab said he learned to be a real drummer on :D

and just bc i randomly feel like posting Fab's baby picture :wacko:

babyfab.jpg

:baby:

Im happy you liked Modern Age! It was the first song that Fab said he learned to be a real drummer on :D

babyfab.jpg

OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

His hair was way better than his current one! :P

^^ I know right?!

They were freaking ADORABLE! :heart: :cheesy: as baby's

and Nick's

nickvalensi9.jpg

D'aww!

I have the others baby pics too! and lil Albert looks absolutely precious as a baby! But im too lazy to find them right now and load thm in the bucket :shame:

:P

^^ I know right?!

and Nick's

nickvalensi9.jpg

D'aww!

I have the others baby pics too! and lil Albert looks absolutely precious as a baby! But im too lazy to find them right now and load thm in the bucket :shame:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Gosh, he's so adowable, bless him! :heart:

You better find me the other baby pix, Lizzy! :whip:

Oh! I found another baby picture for ya!

rarebirds_01.jpg

NOT! :p

rarebirds_05.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dead:

Now I have issues relevant to the 1st pic...again! :freak:

babyfab.jpg

Yeah I agree with both of you, Modern Age is the shit!! love this vid too, Julian smoking on stage, so very 60s 70s hahahaha

Aww how cute was he as a bebe :P

^^ I know right?!

and Nick's

nickvalensi9.jpg

D'aww!

:baby: :heart:

Oh! I found another baby picture for ya!

rarebirds_01.jpg

NOT! :p

rarebirds_05.jpg

Yikes :bomb::dead:

Ok Juicebox, that bass line is sick!! that's Nikolai right?

Yeah I agree with both of you, Modern Age is the shit!! love this vid too, Julian smoking on stage, so very 60s 70s hahahaha

Aww how cute was he as a bebe :P

:baby: :heart:

Yikes :bomb::dead:

Ok Juicebox, that bass line is sick!! that's Nikolai right?

Glad to know u agree Modern Age is the shit! :P

yepppers!! :cheesy: Nikolai is teh very shy bassist but sounding yes totally wicked in Juicebox! :D

( :thinking: whats with those bassists? They are always the shy ones! Must just be their instrument of choice :P)

Yes are those not precious :heart: those baby pics! :wacky:

If only Coldplay would take pics from when they were babys, AND naked pics of them in bed too, like Nick's bed piccies! :mean:

Glad to know u agree Modern Age is the shit! :P

yepppers!! :cheesy: Nikolai is teh very shy bassist but sounding yes totally wicked in Juicebox! :D

( :thinking: whats with those bassists? They are always the shy ones! Must just be their instrument of choice :P)

Yes are those not precious :heart: those baby pics! :wacky:

If only Coldplay would take pics from when they were babys, AND naked pics of them in bed too, like Nick's bed piccies! :mean:

That would be too damn cute to see the boys as babies :heart: nekkid baby pics :lol: in the bed and bath... oh my Guy and Nikolai awesome, shy, perfect fucking bass players :sweatdrop:

:(

The Strokes' Julian Casablancas Announces Solo Debut Album

If you were holding your breath waiting for another Strokes album, you're probably dead already. But you can stop now. Practically every member of the band has some sort of non-Strokes project going on. Albert Hammond, Jr. has a solo career. Fabrizio Moretti has Little Joy. Nikolai Fraiture has Nickel Eye.

And now the big one: Frontman Julian Casablancas has recorded a solo album. Phrazes for the Young, Casablancas' curiously titled solo debut, is due this fall from Cult Records/RCA.

According to a press release, Casablancas recorded the eight-song album over the past year in New York, Los Angeles, and Nebraska. Jason Lader served as producer, and Bright Eyes/Monsters of Folk dude Mike Mogis contributes additional production. Song titles include "River of Brake Lights", "Glass", and the very NYC-sounding "Ludlow St.".

http://pitchfork.com/news/35924-the-strokes-julian-casablancas-announces-solo-debut-album/

The Strokes 4th album according to Sony BMG ( who launches their albums) is still due out at the end of this year.

Dont act like its not going to happen just bc they have side projects.

Julian has been working on his solo album for a bit now, just like how they have all been keeping busy.

btw. Phrazes for the Young sounds amazing :wacky:

Julian is very creative, whatever he works on is going to be good.

Im exited :D

strokes.jpg

according to a news headline on their official website, the Strokes are back in studio! the caption states that the album should be released "EARLY NEXT YEAR" and promises updates. I was hoping for a November release but I wouldn't mind all that much to wait a couple of extra months (especially with Jules' forthcoming solo album and tour to look forward to)

they "officially" began working on the album on March 27th, after initially meeting on February 11th to brainstorm.