• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the setlist I think they'll play:

1. Paradise

2. Clocks

3. Viva La Vida

4. A Sky Full Of Stars

5. A Head Full Of Dreams Song1

6. A Head Full Of Dreams Song2 (Lead Single)

or

1. Paradise

2. Clocks

3. Viva La Vida

4. Magic

5. A Sky Full Of Stars

6. A Head Full Of Dreams Song (Lead Single)

Yeah, unfortunately It's going to be a fairly bland, generic playlist as a natural consequence of playing a short set list and having an event that is not specifically tailored to Coldplay. I'm hoping for some variation as the banal track list was done to death during the GS era. The thought of hearing Coldplay live again and the tentative sneak preview of new material will have me tuning into the stream however, no matter what time of night it will be :P

Yeah, unfortunately It's going to be a fairly bland, generic playlist as a natural consequence of playing a short set list and having an event that is not specifically tailored to Coldplay. I'm hoping for some variation as the banal track list was done to death during the GS era. The thought of hearing Coldplay live again and the tentative sneak preview of new material will have me tuning into the stream however, no matter what time of night it will be :P

Agreed, It'll be pretty much only hits with 1 or 2 new songs. But i'll take that after the lull we've been having.

As part of my "surprise" birthday gift, my husband bought me a ticket for this concert. He knows how anxious I am to see them again and to hear a new song or two. I will probably have the worst seat I've ever had for a CP concert since he bought ticket weeks after they went on sale, but at least I will be in the house. If any Coldplayers on this thread plan to be there, please let me know. I will look for you. I may be wearing a facial mask at venue if smoking is bad since I have asthma ! (Hate Las Vegas but love Coldplay)

I can't really find this anywhere else, so maybe someone will know.....Will the event be televised in the US the night of the show? Or will it just be streamed on Yahoo?

Alls I dug up (on page 2 of this thread) was streamed live on Yahoo and rebroadcast afterwards on the CW