✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-SEP-2015] Coldplay iHeartRadio Music Festival, Las Vegas

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were you, i'd sell my ticket for money for a full Coldplay gig as opposed to a mini one for this festival.

Edit:

Event times around the globe

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150918T1915&p1=127&msg=iHeartRadio%20Festival

I thought of that but it is a gift from my husband and I think I will enjoy Sam smith as well. But that's a good reason to stick with my current ticket. Why pay more for six songs?

I thought of that but it is a gift from my husband and I think I will enjoy Sam smith as well. But that's a good reason to stick with my current ticket. Why pay more for six songs?

Oh I see. Yeah, I'd feel kinda bad for selling someone's gift to me. Good call.

I dreamt about the festival last night. They played Atlas, VLV, ASFOS, White Shadows (!), and the new single. It was amazing!!! The end of White Shadows (with Chris and Jonny laying down on the stage) lead directly into the beginning of the new single and then I woke up. :sad2: It's 99% certain that they won't pull out a rarity in the setlist, but after all it is more of a showcase than a festival.

I dreamt about the festival last night. They played Atlas, VLV, ASFOS, White Shadows (!), and the new single. It was amazing!!! The end of White Shadows (with Chris and Jonny laying down on the stage) lead directly into the beginning of the new single and then I woke up. :sad2: It's 99% certain that they won't pull out a rarity in the setlist, but after all it is more of a showcase than a festival.

That sounds awesome. And unfortunately yeah, it won't be anything that's not well known. I was listening to a live version Square One earlier and was thinking how awesome it would be if they opened the show with that like they did back in the X&Y days. Such a great song to get you pumped up and going. That will never happen though. Unfortunately. I would love to see more variety in their next tour though. I want some older songs with some b sides. I would love for them to play something they never have before such as Crests Of Waves or Brothers And Sisters.

Will anyone be copying down the audio or video of the show? Or does yahoo get rid of it?

I just found out I have to work all of Friday night and will miss the live broadcast :(

I'm positive someone will record it and it will be in the MM section shortly after. Also I think Yahoo will keep it up for a while. Also, do you live in the US?

cool thanks!! i know some Coldplayer usually has it downloaded but I just thought I would double check! Don't wanna miss a new track!

And yes! Wish I could make it down to Vegas. It is about as close as they ever get to me, but I would prefer seeing them on tour next year if they do a big U.S. one.

cool thanks!! i know some Coldplayer usually has it downloaded but I just thought I would double check! Don't wanna miss a new track!

And yes! Wish I could make it down to Vegas. It is about as close as they ever get to me, but I would prefer seeing them on tour next year if they do a big U.S. one.

Ok, just wanted to check because I believe the CW network is going to air the festival towards the end of the month. So we will have a second chance to see it in better quality on a bigger screen. :)

And yeah, can't miss a new song! Though I still am hoping they drop it Friday before the festival, but either way we will have something! Hopefully with an official announcement to follow sometime in the near future.

^Perfect!! That would be preferable haha! I remember watching the Ghost Stories NBC special. I don't watch very much TV so it was an odd feeling seeing them on national television. But either way it was really great quality and nice to see them in glorious big-screened HD!!!! Very cinematic.

^Perfect!! That would be preferable haha! I remember watching the Ghost Stories NBC special. I don't watch very much TV so it was an odd feeling seeing them on national television. But either way it was really great quality and nice to see them in glorious big-screened HD!!!! Very cinematic.

I remember that. That was truly awesome. Coldplay on primetime TV. An epic moment for sure!

I'm positive someone will record it and it will be in the MM section shortly after. Also I think Yahoo will keep it up for a while. Also, do you live in the US?

I want to give it a try.

Does anybody know a good (free) software to capture livestreams?

The one I used before gives me pretty lousy sound quality. :(

I want to give it a try.

Does anybody know a good (free) software to capture livestreams?

The one I used before gives me pretty lousy sound quality. :(

I'm not sure about a free one. I have tried most of the free ones and I have had bad results. Hopefully someone else can point you in a good direction.

That sounds awesome. And unfortunately yeah, it won't be anything that's not well known. I was listening to a live version Square One earlier and was thinking how awesome it would be if they opened the show with that like they did back in the X&Y days. Such a great song to get you pumped up and going. That will never happen though. Unfortunately. I would love to see more variety in their next tour though. I want some older songs with some b sides. I would love for them to play something they never have before such as Crests Of Waves or Brothers And Sisters.

Hell yea the Square One startings leading into Politik were great,but after all this is a festival with many other artists and not a full CP concert,so chances are they probably wont play songs which are quite long ago and probably play songs like VLV,ASFOS,ETIAW and a new song(?)