✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-06] AOAL Premier at Nick Grimshaw Show BBC1

gai

AOAL premier is expected tomorrow at Nick Grimshaw's BBC1 radio morning show. stream here:

audio/possible video.

if this streaming is blocked by location you can try to find a free VPN.

alternative audio (thanks jc90)

Check the premier time in your timezone here.

fyi, stephen has created a separate thread for your complete reviews of the new single (for wiki coldplay). so please post your longer reviews here.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no better way of starting a friday than with a new coldplay single and interview. If they announce more than just the single and the album e.g. live shows i will freak out and probably pass out. :D

I will also enjoy this as much as i can and take it all in. Who knows how many of these first plays and album release interviews we have left.

But 7:45... Are radio people that punctual? Like is that the actual time they release the single on the radio or around the time they will be at the radio?

Well, obviously its a guide. I myself we be up a bit before the given time, at the bottom of the hour to make sure I catch if its early.

Is there a more safe alternative for HOLA?

hmm, i've used it for a long time and hasn't had any issues. but in linux. you can try to find different free vpn hosts. don't think i'll get the chance to look though.

Bbc radio 1 is the only link right?

Look at the first post. There another one.

hmm, i've used it for a long time and hasn't had any issues. but in linux. you can try to find different free vpn hosts. don't think i'll get the chance to look though.

Its not so much an issue that you can see, but an identity/security risk/issue from what I recall. It could be fixed for all I know, but I remember there was a scare on reddit and everyone started to uninstall the extension.

Its not so much an issue that you can see, but an identity/security risk/issue from what I recall. It could be fixed for all I know, but I remember there was a scare on reddit and everyone started to uninstall the extension.

oh really? have to do some research on this then.

EDIT: can anyone record this shizzle (and take out the BBC tags? Let's face it, they'll be there)

It'll be in MM if we're allowed to post. Mods are still debating if its allowed based on if it'll be released as a single simultaneously or just played on the radio.

don't worry about having access to the single :) it will be ubiquitous once premiered. that's how you build up hype for a major album release. and please record any audio/video interviews the band does. we'll host them in the multimedia section in the forum.

• Like 1

What are the odds that it plays AT 07:45 vs 1 hour of random radio stuff before it plays?? I'm on the US East Coast and don't want to be up till 3:30 needlessly. In fact it would "save" me time if I just went to sleep... :lol:

Haha, it's usually like that but Radio 1 aren't too bad from what I remember before, so should be on time.

I still remember Violet Hill debuting on Radio 1 :D

I listen to Radio 1 in my work van, at 7.45 they usually have entertainment fella who talks about showbiz for 5 minutes. They premiered Adele last week as a secret guest but dont know the time on that one.

Its funny to mention that Nick Grimshaw said today he fancied the secret guest and also one of the producers agreed. I was wondering if it was Coldplay Hahah