✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-06] AOAL Premier at Nick Grimshaw Show BBC1

gai

Wait wait wait. We'll have to see how the album turns out. I also liked the snippet but the fact remains that it is still produced by Stargate and it may be overtly poppy or happy. Like Midnight was not representative for Ghost Stories, this snippet may not be representative of the album. Let's wait and see.

I know, I know :P I was mostly kidding as I agree that it's too early to tell how the album will turn out based on a 7-second snippet. It's still promising though--I haven't been this excited about a Coldplay song since, well . . . actually I don't think I liked Christmas Lights, ETiaW, Paradise, Atlas, Midnight, Magic, or Miracles as much as I like this one, and those are the only single releases I've been around for.

It makes me hopeful that we may get a touch of Oldplay-magic on this album :wacky:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Chris accent* "So um, you know, we have been thinking, Lady Gaga and One Direction make all this great music and we, you know, we have never been as good as they are. And can we possibly make some very happy music now ? So A Head Full Of Dreams is inspired by Katy Perry's work, and we hope you like it. But, um, you know, I'd still give my left arm to write anything as good as Justin Bieber's latest album."

*Clutches copy of AROBTTH tightly*

And maybe instead we'll get the following words: *Chris accent* "So um, you know, we have been thinking, Lady Gaga and One Direction make all this great music and we, you know, we have never been as good as they are. And can we possibly make some very happy music now ? So A Head Full Of Dreams is inspired by Katy Perry's work, and we hope you like it. But, um, you know, I'd still give my left arm to write anything as good as Justin Bieber's latest album."

God, that made me cringe

*blasts Everything's Not Lost through the speakers* *Watches Live 2003*

Just curious, will there be a way to listen to the show after it has aired? Trying to decide if I should stay up until 2:45 or just listen to a "rerun" in the morning. [emoji38]

It should he posted in the Multimedia section shortly after, so you should be all set. That would be the same time I have to get up as well, so I will probably just listen in the morning. I have waited so long for this, a few more hours won't hurt.

Just curious, will there be a way to listen to the show after it has aired? Trying to decide if I should stay up until 2:45 or just listen to a "rerun" in the morning. :lol:

yes, the whole show will be on the bbc website and i'm sure people will record and link here to download :)

@Cheese Nip: I believe BBC puts their shows online for streaming for many days afterwards, actually. :)

yes, the whole show will be on the bbc website and i'm sure people will record and link here to download :)

It should he posted in the Multimedia section shortly after, so you should be all set. That would be the same time I have to get up as well, so I will probably just listen in the morning. I have waited so long for this, a few more hours won't hurt.

Thanks everyone! It may be fun to stay up, but then again, the time will fly by if I sleep and I'll have a new Coldplay song to wake up to! :D

Just curious, will there be a way to listen to the show after it has aired? Trying to decide if I should stay up until 2:45 or just listen to a "rerun" in the morning. :lol:

If you go to TuneIn.com or go to their app, they post the 5 previous episodes of the Breakfast Show with Nick whatever his name is, so it should be uploaded shortly after the show is over.....I said this in a post a while back...

Edit: here is my post http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5755171

Guest kmm1482
And maybe instead we'll get the following words: *Chris accent* "So um, you know, we have been thinking, Lady Gaga and One Direction make all this great music and we, you know, we have never been as good as they are. And can we possibly make some very happy music now ? So A Head Full Of Dreams is inspired by Katy Perry's work, and we hope you like it. But, um, you know, I'd still give my left arm to write anything as good as Justin Bieber's latest album."

Is it sad that this sounds like something Chris would say?? It's not far off. How did it get like this??

Guest kmm1482
God, that made me cringe

*blasts Everything's Not Lost through the speakers* *Watches Live 2003*

Blast it, man! Blast it! I'll crank up my 1.36 [emoji5]️