November 6, 201510 yr Sigh well i guess you can go and put AROBTTH on replay Or Parachutes Or X&Y Or VLVODAAHF Or 80% of Mylo Xyloto Or 70% of Ghost Stories You see, I do like a lot of them. But this is not the sound I do like by them. I accept and respect those who like it. Is it so hard to do in return? Obviously yes,for you.
November 6, 201510 yr Awful. I couldn't tell it apart from any other chart pop crap that's 24 h on the radio. No real melody. All typical elements of mainstream dance pop. Coldplay ? Artistically, they are dead. Very true. That song could be from any Band. And Chris'singing is barely noticeable and hard to understand. Compared to this, ETIAW was Art .
November 6, 201510 yr I'm really having trouble liking this... But I'm not saying I hate it though. I'll probably listen to it a bit more to confirm my opinion... But the album will be here soon. That shit better make up for this.
November 6, 201510 yr Sounds phenominal and the lyrics are great. 8.7/10 https://vine.co/v/eLwOhL7ejhL
November 6, 201510 yr Sorry to go on topic rather than review the song (it's great) but they pretty much admitted to playing Glasto didn't they.? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
November 6, 201510 yr Are they done in the BBC Radio 1 show or are they still coming back? They are still coming back because they have to do that "make a song out of boring lyrics" thing.....they're just waiting for people to text in
November 6, 201510 yr Sorry to go on topic rather than review the song (it's great) but they pretty much admitted to playing Glasto didn't they.? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yes. It's pretty much confirmed.
November 6, 201510 yr I'm really having trouble liking this... But I'm not saying I hate it though. I'll probably listen to it a bit more to confirm my opinion... But the album will be here soon. That shit better make up for this. It's starting to grow on me now. Maybe I should just turn it up really loud a bunch of times before I can enjoy it. I'm still ready for the album, because it has 11 tracks (and yet another hidden track) and ANYTHING COULD STILL HAPPEN. So, I like the song, but the album has to be better.
November 6, 201510 yr Gosh, these improvised songs are great I freaking lost it at ''I'M COUNTING SCREWS''
November 6, 201510 yr Awful. I couldn't tell it apart from any other chart pop crap that's 24 h on the radio. No real melody. All typical elements of mainstream dance pop. Coldplay ? Artistically, they are dead. Yup
November 6, 201510 yr LOL "Plucking My Eyebrows" :laugh3: Should definitely be on the new album :laugh3:
November 6, 201510 yr AOAL is growing on me like crazy. Trust me this will grow on everyone. 10/10 stargate
November 6, 201510 yr A reminder - Two new threads in Live 2015 section. Tickets for Coldplay at Capital FM concert in London are on sale, if anyone wants them ;)
November 6, 201510 yr AOAL is growing on me like crazy. Trust me this will grow on everyone. 10/10 stargate Same here :D
November 6, 201510 yr These improvisations are just crazy, i can hear the rest of band being amazed by that as well :D
Create an account or sign in to comment