✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full Of Dreams (Title track)

Coeurli

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally found out what kind of situation the beginning of the song reminds me of - what the picture is I associate with it.

To me it feels like coming from the more somber Ghost Stories era (the intro reminds me of the bells at the end of Oceans as well as O) and then opening the door to a club (or a room full of life if you want) with AHFOD already playing. Then I enter the room, the music gets louder, the door closes behind me, the guitar welcomes me, and I'm in the middle of this new chapter. :)

Wow! That's such a nice way to look at it! And it perfectly fulfils the "day to GS night" thing.

That is a very neat way to look at it... it makes so much sense too! That visualisation really flows together well, and it looks really cool... :)

• Like 1

FYI regarding lyrics: Chris is paraphrasing Gandhi when he sings "You can see the change you want to, be what you want to be"

Perhaps more of the eastern spirituality they've embraced on this album and the Indian script and flower setup they have going. Same with Indian video filmed utilizing the traditions of Holi with all the colors. Here's the quote:

Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Great song, love the ending piano (played by James Corden - j/k, well at least on his show he did). It's going to be massive in stadiums. A Head full of Dreams!

• Like 4

ermmm... this can't be true right?? or can it?

[MEDIA=twitter]681092592608612352[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplayzoneit/status/681092592608612352

Alright then. I have no idea how they got that to work but apparently if this is true, which me and a lot of others in here very understandably are highly skeptical about, that'd be really cool... and crazy... and I don't know. Lol I had a much better idea in my mind before I wrote that "skeptical part" XD

Hmm they shot a video for Up&Up? Im kinda skeptical the people mentioned will feature in the video though...I think the message could also be read as:

"Coldplay shot a video for A Head Full Of Dreams track, said track (not video) featuring Gwyneth Paltrow, Apple, Moses and Annabelle Wallis. More to follow"

• Like 2

^ Actually your probably right, that makes much more sense to have that happen. Probably video doesn't have them in there at all although that'd be pretty epic and sweet. However I never heard that in the track they have then either and I don't think they are on that track so now then again I think its in the music video which'd be epic.

However I don't think they are on that track so now then again I think its in the music video which'd be epic.

They are definitely not on A Head Full of Dreams the track, if they are I cant hear them hehe I assumed the tweet was referring to Up&Up, as thats the song we know feature all the aforementioned people. Perhaps the tweet is to be read as:

"Coldplay shot a video for a A Head Full Of Dreams track" hehe :)

They are definitely not on A Head Full of Dreams the track, if they are I cant hear them hehe I assumed the tweet was referring to Up&Up, as thats the song we know feature all the aforementioned people. Perhaps the tweet is to be read as:

"Coldplay shot a video for a A Head Full Of Dreams track" hehe :)

Hmm that makes more sense. Took me a while to get in my head what you were actually trying to say with that tho lol :P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...