✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full Of Dreams (Title track)

Coeurli

Do you know how many times I have listened to Clocks ? But only four weeks ago did I begin consciously noticing the Clocks pad that floats in the background of the song. No kidding ! And only two months ago did I notice the looping underlying melody of Only Superstition that is very subtle and which you may not notice if you focus on the vocals.

It took me an embarrassingly long time to hear Guy's bassline on Clocks, and it's arguably the second most important element of that song :lol:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay can someone please explain to me why everybody bashes Coldplay production what the hell does it even mean I'm so confused. Like I don't think songs are good because the layers are well arranged, I like songs because I like the melodies and music!!

The melodies are great, but I can look back and see how production kinda screwed up a song. Chris's voice on HLH. Love listening to the live version, but I get bothered by the studio versions vocals on the verses. AND PARADISE! Love the live version, I had a problem with the studio version having the strings be most of the sound. Why not combine that with Chris on piano and Johnny on guitar when the song first starts?

Only heard the live version so far and I truly hope it is not that messed up on the record. Many compare it to U2 but to me this is the most Coldplay song so far frok this album. And the only one I fully like so far :( including Up&Up...

it'a little messed up :cry:

i mean....everything's good, but Johnny's guitar is pretty much "buried", especially on the last 'a head full, a head full of dreams' before the bridge.

on the live version is very prominent and it goes so well with Chris' voice

• Like 1

it'a little messed up :cry:

i mean....everything's good, but Johnny's guitar is pretty much "buried", especially on the last 'a head full, a head full of dreams' before the bridge.

on the live version is very prominent and it goes so well with Chris' voice

I thought the same thing. They should've allowed that guitar to sorta...overtake the music.