✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hymn for the Weekend

Coeurli

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This song just completely disappeared from my Itunes library on my ipod. I only found out when trying to make a playlist and can't seem to find it.

Accessed my purchased music through Itunes store and its missing from there too. Anyone have the same problem?

It's not just that song either, "The Sound" is missing from the 1975's new album. So annoying.

And Mylo Xyloto doesn't even show up as Coldplay, its unknown artist.

This song just completely disappeared from my Itunes library on my ipod. I only found out when trying to make a playlist and can't seem to find it.

Accessed my purchased music through Itunes store and its missing from there too. Anyone have the same problem?

It's not just that song either, "The Sound" is missing from the 1975's new album. So annoying.

And Mylo Xyloto doesn't even show up as Coldplay, its unknown artist.

That's quite weird. Once I almost thought like half my songs were gone as I noticed a ton of songs missing from Radiohead's albums and thought for a second I deleted them all by accident but it turned out I'd actually searched something up and forgot to get rid of the remaining letters in the search box as it dynamically narrows down the results in my library hence why half the songs seemed missing :D but this sounds different, only a few songs are missing and a whole album is glitched up... Very strange. Never had an actual problem before (although once I completely reset the data for "See You Again" so I almost thought I deleted it until I realized it was still there but all the tags were gone, so now sometime Ill have to go and add them all back which is mildly time consuming... :()

• 3 months later...

!!!!! :o[emoji44][emoji33][emoji37]

I just found out Beyonce wears fur.[emoji32][emoji80]

And to think she features in this song as an "angel".. sorry but absolutely no one who does that and supports it and gives their money to this murderous industry is an angel, in fact anyone who does that and knows what the fur industry does are devils. [emoji51][emoji35][emoji34] No more money at all should be thrown to this awful industry and if any one of you do I beg you to stop right now.We need to spend our money fighting this, not supporting this. Look up what they do cause I cant because it's to sad but get prepared to cry and be depressed if you have any kind of heart whatsoever when you do know..[emoji29][emoji22][emoji24][emoji80] But that's the point, we need to make people feel that way so they do something about it.

I cannot believe murder and torture on a grand scale like this is acceptable today. This needs to end immediately. The only reason they keep doing this is because uninformed people are throwing their money at these demonic ...... And to think way back in the day (not 100 or 200 years ago when it was even worse, I'm talking thousands of years) none of this ever existed because there wasn't such a massive greed for money..

I am extremely disappointed in Coldplay for collaborating with Beyonce and using her as an "angel" on the record. Sure, she has a great voice that is well suited for it, but if Coldplay actually respects her enough to actually think of her as an angel I just don't know what to say. To be fair, I don't think Coldplay knew. But I'm honestly not sure how they'd respond if they did know.. one things for sure, I know P!nk would do nothing with this girl, because that's how I found out about it. [emoji30]

Come on boys. You can do better than this.

I hope they realize this and in the future make sure that they work with "clean" artists.

• Like 3

I cannot believe murder and torture on a grand scale like this is acceptable today

I agree with you in principle about the fur industry, one should boycott it. But well, there is also Obama on that record, so compared to some of the stuff he did Beyonce wearing dead animals seems like a minor offence to me...

I agree with you in principle about the fur industry, one should boycott it. But well, there is also Obama on that record, so compared to some of the stuff he did Beyonce wearing dead animals seems like a minor offence to me...

The way I see it, a killer is a killer.

And she used to be vegan. SMH.

• 1 year later...