✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hymn for the Weekend

Coeurli

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
As I said: the only thing I am thinking of are the song titles !

Or do they already exist ? Btw, I like them

I like them too, but Mission To Mars sounds too much like Moving To Mars to be a real new Coldplay song.

Yeah, I tried to listen to those songs, but the website just kept telling me I won an iPad haha

Same haha :P

I found it (just the song titles !) But actually it isn't the site were I saw the song titles for the first time but ok:

http://mp3pedia.info/track/music/mp3/coldplay-a-head-full-of-dreams.html

(I do not know if the song titles are real or fake !)

The song titles:

-------------------------------

[Play] ~ [Lyric] ~ [Download]

Coldplay - A Love Like This A Head Full Of Dreams - Leaked Bonus Track.MP3

artworks-000138668130-0nxsmf-large.jpg

Coldplay - Night To Day A Head Full Of Dreams - Leaked Bonus Track.MP3

artworks-000138552423-7ky7gt-large.jpg

Coldplay - Mission To Mars A Head Full Of Dreams - Leaked

artworks-000138663611-hdoy5r-large.jpg

WHAT??? New Songs???

• Like 1

My thoughts exactly! They are coming to the states in the AHFOD air balloon hehe

I can't remember if it was in Live 2003 or 2012, but I remember Guy joking that the only way they haven't arrived to a show was by hot air baloon.....

• Like 3

I can't remember if it was in Live 2003 or 2012, but I remember Guy joking that the only way they haven't arrived to a show was by hot air baloon.....

Do you think they will do that for one of their larger shows (like London) - landing on (or near) stage in a balloon ?

• Like 1

Ohhh that just made me think... you know what'd be epic? If they started of the show and came in in a hot air balloon, than AOAL started playing and they jumped off and started their show that way. Ohhhh that would be soooo cool... unfortunately that's never going to happen :(

EDIT: HAHAHAHA we must be connected @I ran away, you literally had the same thought as me! Just noticed that :D

All I can imagine are terrible technical difficulties with the baloon hitting something, or breaking, or them falling out, or something of the like

Edit: something like these

For the parts with the balloon, watch the very beginning, then skip to about 3 minutes and watch until the end.

This one shows the blimp trying to get out of the hangar

I love Top Gear haha

All I can imagine are terrible technical difficulties with the baloon hitting something, or breaking, or them falling out, or something of the like

Probably why it will never happen, despite it being coolest idea on the planet :(

• Like 1