🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
stephen

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

Yep, I saw two new songs from Coldplayer42 on Youtube as well (Thanks dude, you're amazing!). Can anyone post the entire show? Did anyone record it?

I have got my free trial account on Tidal and I dont see they post a replay show on the website. Perhaps tomorrow?

Up&Up is just so epic, but they'll need a bit more practice - all 4 of them flubbed up at different times before they got to Jonny's first solo! :laugh3:

GUESS WHO CAN'T SLEEP... :(

EDIT: And of course I have the perfect Coldplay lyric for this. Note, "turn you on" meant in a completely innocent way here, it's just that watching the concert, looping AHFOD many times afterwards and discussing on the forums made all my tiredness disappear.

But it's not easy when AHFOD turns you on/

Sleep stays gone

GUESS WHO CAN'T SLEEP... :(

EDIT: And of course I have the perfect Coldplay lyric for this. Note, "turn you on" meant in a completely innocent way here, it's just that watching the concert, looping AHFOD many times afterwards and discussing on the forums made all my tiredness disappear.

But it's not easy when AHFOD turns you on/

Sleep stays gone

:laugh3: You should audition to be Coldplay's lyricist! (Dunno what Chris will do though... :laugh3:)

I hope the stream worked! I think the most we had was about 1.3k viewers at one time!

Yes it did! Thanks.

I was able to watch almost everything until suddendly at the middle of Up&Up my laptop crashed. :)

I'm not sure yet how I feel about AHFOD, but I'm impressed by the part of Up&Up that I managed to hear.

I hope someone was able to record it because I need to watch/hear and take it all in again. :)

(Dunno what Chris will do though... )

Sing ! Believe me, you wouldn't wanna hear me singing :D

Nah, they're more like milk to be honest.

This is the best comment made in this thread ! Really made me laugh right now. You should post it in the Oldplaying thread :D

So THAT explains why they become cheesier the more they age!

:thumbsup:

Two great moments in Up&Up:

Chris smiling at the lyric "trying to empty the ocean with a spoon".

And the look on Chris face during the two solos. You can tell he truly loves it.

Chris's look during Amazing Day also showed that he really feels this song !

I missed the live stream. Is there any way i can listen to the new songs!?

keep an eye on this youtube channel! full show's going up in parts, first one's already up (and up ;) )!

I love Coldplay -- saw the Sony studio is taping of GS -- but have to say this may be my favorite album since #VLV

Something more mature about Coldplay now, can't put my finger on exactly what it is. The lyrics are more open, like on VLV and the riffs are on par to that of U2.

I went to bed at 1 am yesterday- no ragrets- it's 10:00 now and I'm feeling better than ever haha

^not very HQ. will wait for the actually TIDAL replay rip.

anyone else catch Chris mess up the viva lyrics near the end, lol

I went to bed at 1 am yesterday- no ragrets- it's 10:00 now and I'm feeling better than ever haha

A lot of the cold playing team are based in the UK & Ireland. The concert starts at 4:30am here and I didn't go to bed until around 6:30. I woke up at 2:45pm lol

A lot of the cold playing team are based in the UK & Ireland. The concert starts at 4:30am here and I didn't go to bed until around 6:30. I woke up at 2:45pm lol

Aw no!! I wish I lived in the UK!!!

Absolutely epic night. We were in the front row in front of Jonny. I don't know if anyone noticed but during ASFOS, Chris took my phone and tried to take a selfie, it was unsuccessful, but amazing none the less. Haven't watched the stream yet but I recorded Clocks, my favorite song ever, Amazing Day and Up &Up. Probably can't post the new songs yet on YouTube. Matt M gave us Jonny's setlist and before the show, I talked with one of the cameramen for a while and he gave me Will's shattered drumstick, his setlist and one of Jonny's pick. I have no words for the show - it was spectacular.

^not very HQ. will wait for the actually TIDAL replay rip.

But there's no guarantee someone did..

I did' date=' and I shared it in the TidalColdplay thread...but here ya go in case you didnt see my post there... http://www.mediafire.com/watch/z30708b6jgui0qm/%5B11-21-15%5D_TIDALXColdplay.mp4[/quote']

This link crashes my browser, done it two times now... :\

Up&Up is just so epic' date=' but they'll need a bit more practice - all 4 of them flubbed up at different times before they got to Jonny's first solo! :laugh3:[/quote']

See, this isn't even Up&Up at it's best. :laugh3:

Something more mature about Coldplay now' date=' can't put my finger on exactly what it is. The lyrics are more open, like on VLV and the riffs are on par to that of U2.[/quote']

Well they are starting to get into their upper 30's so I think it's clear that they'd be going back to more mature ways... and also all those colors coming together in the 7th album include that "mature" color I guess :) But it's refreshing to see some more maturity in them, to having more open lyrics :D

Absolutely epic night. We were in the front row in front of Jonny. I don't know if anyone noticed but during ASFOS' date=' Chris took my phone and tried to take a selfie, it was unsuccessful, but amazing none the less. Haven't watched the stream yet but I recorded Clocks, my favorite song ever, Amazing Day and Up &Up. Probably can't post the new songs yet on YouTube. Matt M gave us Jonny's setlist and before the show, I talked with one of the cameramen for a while and he gave me Will's shattered drumstick, his setlist and one of Jonny's pick. I have no words for the show - it was spectacular.[/quote']

OHHH so he took YOUR phone???? THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!! I was wondering who he took it from.... I'm excited to hear it's from one of our own here at Coldplaying! :D

Absolutely epic night. We were in the front row in front of Jonny. I don't know if anyone noticed but during ASFOS, Chris took my phone and tried to take a selfie, it was unsuccessful, but amazing none the less.

I thought I recognised you from your avatar! That's awesome! :D But it's a shame he didn't take the picture, I was hoping to see it :disappointed: