✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-18] Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Sparky

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCORE!

Section YELLOW, Pitch Standing / unreservated seating Level 1!

See You soon!

How much did you pay for shipping to germany? I first selected UPS european shipping for £13 but i kept getting a message that it's not available for my purchase or something like that. I now had to pay £18 for international shipping.

Sent via Tapatalk

how did you choose germany? I could only choose betweetn great britain and ireland

the same here, i used a friend address in london... no international delivery o ticket printing option. so i went for ticket collector one (if i'll buy a wembley ticket, must be special... )

Where do you guys see a red area? All i see is green and yellow (for standing)

Sent via Tapatalk

People are getting confused between the different concerts.

I believe in Germany there was an option for 'Front of Stage' which was 'red' and 'blue' for general standing.

For the Etihad Arena I believe there was blue and orange sides of the stage.

However for Wembley Stadium, there is only a yellow and green side of the stage.

I think they used different colour zones for each concert to differentiate between each one.

Well, I had no luck with presale :(

I wanted decent Tier 2 seats and the only ones it offered me were in block 213/14/15 right at the back which if I'm going to pay £104 for, I kinda wanna be closer. Also it's a birthday treat for my Mum and I so I want us to have fairly decent seats.

However have to say if you were quick off the mark at 9:30 it was pretty efficient. I had my first pair by 9:31. But I'm fussy and I'd rather be thrown in to the chaos again tomorrow I guess :P

Managed to get 1 ticket now for Green standing Wembley on Thursday.

Went to try 4 tickets for seating in Etihad first, then Saturday Wembley date but no luck! Didn't help that I overslept :laugh3: Anyway, I'll try those tomorrow, happy I got one at least!

There are still a few tickets available in 501 - 503.

High up and dry :)

I had a pretty good ticket reserved but messed up because my popup blocker was holding back the login/payment page. :angry:

I clicked on the message and ticket was gone.

That was a wise lesson!

Went to try 4 tickets for seating in Etihad first, then Saturday Wembley date but no luck! Didn't help that I overslept :laugh3: Anyway, I'll try those tomorrow, happy I got one at least!

I got spare one for Saturday! urs if the price is right ;)

Sparky I have green standing for Thursday too! Are you planning to go both days? I'm really tempted to but I don't know if it's the insane Coldplay fan part of me going crazy.

Sparky I have green standing for Thursday too! Are you planning to go both days? I'm really tempted to but I don't know if it's the insane Coldplay fan part of me going crazy.

I'm considering it. I'm happy to miss out Saturday though if it means getting family tickets for Etihad and getting Netherlands + Sweden too :)