✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

OK, so VIP tickets seem to be Will Call only, therefore I can´t buy them even if I wanted to as Im not using my credit card to purchase :/ Oh well...

But yeah it looks like we are to expect a seated floor situation, I wonder though if it will be all venues?

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´ve noticed a few things. That they only ship to the credit card holder address (not a problem for most people, kinda bothering for me cuz I borrowed my mum´s card as mine has yet to come with the mail) and also they don't seem to ship at all international, only will call. Im wondering then if we can still order the exclusive poster and have it as Will Call? Not sure....so many questions :/

what do you mean by credit card holder address? the address attached to the credit card?

what do you mean by credit card holder address? the address attached to the credit card?

Yes I was checking this specifically (I pretended to buy a ticket for something else hehe) and you´re only given the option to send to your credit card billing address (and only within the US). If you choose "send" option for international it directs you to Will Call (which still requires your credit card and corresponding photo ID when you pick up your package at the venue)

Yes I was checking this specifically (I pretended to buy a ticket for something else hehe) and you´re only given the option to send to your credit card billing address (and only within the US). If you choose "send" option for international it directs you to Will Call (which still requires your credit card and corresponding photo ID when you pick up your package at the venue)

oh that's annoying! i'm moving and i don't trust usps that much.. maybe should go for will call. thanks.

oh that's annoying! i'm moving and i don't trust usps that much.. maybe should go for will call. thanks.

Yeah I wanted to select a shipping address (different from the credit card) but I was not given the option. Will Call is probably best yeah. I cant do that though cuz not using my credit card :/

Yeah I wanted to select a shipping address (different from the credit card) but I was not given the option. Will Call is probably best yeah. I cant do that though cuz not using my credit card :/

oh.. wonder if they accept paypal. might be able to get the tickets delivered to a preferred address then.

oh.. wonder if they accept paypal. might be able to get the tickets delivered to a preferred address then.

Unlikely. In the Help section they only mention credit card as method of payment and also this:

"To prevent fraud, tickets can be mailed only to the cardholder's billing address."

• Like 1

does anybody know what the VIP packages presale code is? I have my own unique code for the Coldplay presale but I was curious if there was a separate code for the VIP packages

I don't think so. They are quoted next to each other in the list of tickets : VIP & Coldplay.com pre-sale. So I think they are the same?

I'm looking forward to everyone who is getting tickets to report back on seating arrangements and ticket prices in order to help those who are still waiting for more dates make their plans for concert tickets! :)

We can all find out very soon when the east coast tickets get released :D

It appears as if you can see the seating arrangements , the tickets and prices (click on a seat) even without a code. When you click on a seat and then you want to proceed, a pop up appears asking for the code. So maybe we all get the chance to see how it all looks like in an hour or so...

It appears as if you can see the seating arrangements , the tickets and prices (click on a seat) even without a code. When you click on a seat and then you want to proceed, a pop up appears asking for the code. So maybe we all get the chance to see how it all looks like in an hour or so...

that'd be great! can prepare well for the actual purchase.

that'd be great! can prepare well for the actual purchase.

I was playing around with other concerts and stumbled on a pre-sale haha It asks you for the code on top of the map, but then you can also click the seat before you´re asked the code again, so yeah I think we might be able to. But still I hope everyone getting tickets for the East Coast come back here to tell us all about it! :D

Won't this be a bit better as its a pre-sale? Only accessible to those with codes? At least I hope so :)

No. Remember Citibank card holders and others got codes. All you have to be is a broker with the right credit card and you got a code.

No. Remember Citibank card holders and others got codes. All you have to be is a broker with the right credit card and you got a code.

Yes, I have not said there won't be brokers, but as people have said pre-sales don't have the same amount of "crowd" as general sales, so Im guessing this will mean fewer brokers than a general access (some might have forgotten to be on the mailing list in time). So Im kinda going for the guess that fewer people in general for pre-sales = fewer brokers too. But who knows...Of course they are professionals at "stealing" tickets, so Im sure it won't be a huge difference, but hopefully some difference.