✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately it's the ticket brokers getting all the tickets. They just started an investigation in NY on this issue: http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/state/state-calls-reselling-of-sports-concert-tickets-fixed-game-20160127

Very sad. I know its illegal in Denmark to re-sell a ticket for anything other than the exact value price. I wish they implemented something similar over there :/

Do you think they only put out seats in certain areas for the presale? I'm wondering if there were any field seats at all in this batch? Except for the very expensive VIP seats I mean

There were, I just saw two pop up, im just clicking refresh to see if i got robbed. But Ill take what i got. But field seats are still popping up everyone. Just keep trying. Really random seats each time I do it. One time its top level, next is field.

I Ran Away I am SO happy for you!!! Where are you going? Send me good vibes for Chicago!! So nervous I can't stand it!!!

Thanks @iamsue and good luck for Chicago ! Again, I am not entirely sure whether I will be in the US at that time even but I got tickets for NJ !

Don't worry, you'll get something !! Maybe not the exact row you had in mind, but I am sure you will get something! :)

• Like 1

I agree with you 100%. If we had a similar law over here that would solve the problem.

You´d first have to get over your fear for the "big bad government" which americans carry over from the time of the colonies hehe

Not saying I support a large government, but for some things its absolutely needed. Capitalism needs its limitations and rules.

Plus I didn't want to end up with worse seats if I gave these up. I think I did the right thing.

We all always wonder about this afterwards haha But when it comes to stuff like this you can never know...there might have been some better tickets later on or not. The important thing is that they are seats you are happy about /can live with hehe :)

• Like 1

Woah, I just went back to see if any more seats will pop up, but nothing at all is showing up!! They couldn't have all sold out can they? I think in the past a few good seats have popped up hours after.

Im not liking what Im reading...selling out so fast? Seems pretty crazy. And yes tickets can pop up much later on as well sometimes.

Tried several times, was always offered C2 or C6 and one B6 on the field.

All for 220$. Paid half the price for my Front of stage tickets in Germany.:angry:

Just went through to the shipping Choices: no print at home, only shipping to USA and Canada, for International Buyers Will Call is the only option..